FRUSTRATED!

gennalouise

need some PMA. Ive been ss for two weeks. first week i lost 8lbs which is ace but this week only two :( I feel exhausted, almost hungover, weak and tired. I dont think its the diet but the two combined is very frustrating. I was losing 2lbs a week on ww before I started. Sorry for the moan just need to write it down :(

Come on gennalouise, 10lb in 2 weeks is fabulous! Pat yourself on the back and be proud. Next week you are bound to have another good loss which you would find harder to acheive week after week on other diets. You can do this:)

I know! Its just this fatigue is killing me! Ive been on the sofa all morning with no energy! Im not quitting nothing just ranting abit! Im sure ill have more energy tomorrow, dont really have a choice but not too as i work in a busy restaurant :(

Stick to it. You know the diet works and you will see results - whether it's on the scales, or your clothes becoming looser because you are losing inches.

your all very right!!!!

I used the wii fit to wiegh myself today (i did it a day early yesterday eve) and there now stating 14 exactlly.... So either Ive lost 4 this week :D or my wii fit isnt the same as my cdc either way its good to see a downward pattern iygwim feeling mucho better about it all.

Bought myself a nespresso coffee machine so i can enjoy coffee at least :)

Back