Fry light

1/2 syns? I hope not! I haven't hear that anywhere but you aren't allowed to pour it.

I get the salad light from Sainsburys.:)

Definitely not pouring, it was our consultant who told my group this. 5 sprays=1/2 syn!!! Is she right?

^ crikey! I hope that's not true!

I've always been told that its free regardless of how many sprays, my c says the same :confused:

Havent found the salad ones yet and i live near all the major supermarkets, desperate to get my hands on the caeser salad one :D

I've always been told that its free regardless of how many sprays, my c says the same :confused:

Havent found the salad ones yet and i live near all the major supermarkets, desperate to get my hands on the caeser salad one :D
Hmm, think I may have to email slimming world or have another chat with my C.

I got my caesar salad spay from morrisons and have seen it in tesco's too so worth a look in either of those stores.

xxx

I find that the salad sprays can often be in weird places in the supermarket - often in those 'lost' shelves above the freezers if they're not by the normal salad dressings or cooking oils... The kind of place where you find jars of capers! Worth a look if you're struggling to find it in your local supermarket?x

I've gone off the buttery one. Think I made the chips too often with it. I still like the olive oil spray though.

salad sprays

I've been looking all over for ages for the salad sprays. Finally picked them up at Tesco this weekend.

I got the salad ones from Morrisons, they were with all of the other salad dressings etc.

I also got the stirfry one the other day in tescos (been looking around for it) and used it to fry some plain cashew nuts for a stir fry I did the other night that one is yummy! Anyone else use this one?

You are all so spoilt !!!! We only get the original one. I had no idea there were any other and certainly did not know about the salad dressings.......whinge........moan.........slap!!

I have been fancying chips all day so will have some tonight done with my good old original.

I too am relieved to hear that it is free ,cos I use it for so many things....roasted peppers etc and I always do about 3 or 4 blasts !!! Last night I boiled some baby onions, put them in an ov enproof dish, gave them a blast with my faithful old ORIGINAL and they were just so delicious and a lov ely change as a veg.

It doesn't really work for omelette's so I put a teaspoonful of sunflower oil in my omelette pan heat it gently, swish it around the pan and then soak up the excess with kitchen roll. That works fine.

Even if you were to syn it - the can says 1 calorie for 1 spray, so it would be 10 sprays for half a syn, not 5.

I am sure it is free.

Fry Light Fry Light Cooking Spray, Extra Virgin Olive Oil/Sunflower Oil/Rapeseed Oil 1 spray Free Free Free
Fry Light Fry Light Cooking Spray, Better Than Butter 1 spray Free Free

above from syns on line so go fire the scaremonger consultant

Hello, I am a worker at MH Foods (we make the Fry Light and Salad Light 1 Cal per spray ranges). It is fantastic to hear all the good things you are saying about our products.

To help with where to buy and how to use our dietetic and slimming aids, please message me and I will try to help.

Thanks,
The Fry Light Man

Oh how nice :)

Has anyone seen the stirfry frylight in shops yet? It was in the last issue of the SW mag!

Back