Fry Light

Hello everyone,

I am doing Extra Easy SW, and I was wondering how many syns Fry Light is? I thought it was free, but then I have seen somewhere that it is syn able.

Can someone advise?

Thanks
Amy

Totally free - I use loads!

Especially the bbq one as I tend to marinade my food in it and love the strong flavour hehe.

Use as much as you need!

BBQ frylight is awesome! If you can get hold of some then defo buy it. Makes for great tasting chips and burgers yum yum

I found it in sainsburys!!! Just had chips with it on. How much do you put on cos I gotta be honest i couldn't really taste it and I gave them
All a good squirt. They didn't go as crispy as normal either. Going to give its go on chicken.

I found it in sainsburys!!! Just had chips with it on. How much do you put on cos I gotta be honest i couldn't really taste it and I gave them
All a good squirt. They didn't go as crispy as normal either. Going to give its go on chicken.

I just squirt it enough to coat the chips lightly - agree you can barely taste it but I like the subtlety.

As for chicken I find that the frylight works best with thighs and drums.... take the skin off and completely cover them in the spray - place drummers and thighs into a bowl and place in the fridge to marinade for at least an hour, then place them in the oven for 25mins-half an hour - they come out tasting soooo good and even look like they have skin on - my dad saw me eating them and informed me i shouldn't be eating chicken skin haha had to explain to him what it was!

For some reason chicken breasts don't seem to taste as good as the little pieces of chicken!

Money-penny said:
I just squirt it enough to coat the chips lightly - agree you can barely taste it but I like the subtlety.

As for chicken I find that the frylight works best with thighs and drums.... take the skin off and completely cover them in the spray - place drummers and thighs into a bowl and place in the fridge to marinade for at least an hour, then place them in the oven for 25mins-half an hour - they come out tasting soooo good and even look like they have skin on - my dad saw me eating them and informed me i shouldn't be eating chicken skin haha had to explain to him what it was!

For some reason chicken breasts don't seem to taste as good as the little pieces of chicken!

Aaah I will try that.

Completely agree too about thighs an drumsticks tasting better than breast. I think breast dries too easily if not cooked in a sauce of some sort.

anyone notice that the new frylight is smaller?

i bought a new one from tesco at the weekend and put it next to the old one and its about 20% less :(

BOBTHEBLOB said:
anyone notice that the new frylight is smaller?

i bought a new one from tesco at the weekend and put it next to the old one and its about 20% less :(

Yes i noticed this with my butter frylight. Bloody cheek if you ask me as the price hasn't changed :-\

Sent from my galaxy s2 using MiniMins app

I asked them why they reduced it by 60ml, and the price stayed the same? Got a reply of something to do with ....either they reduce it, or put the cost up!!! I go through about 2 a week now they have reduced it.....not a cheap option, but unfortunately, the only option! :(

lianne65 said:
I asked them why they reduced it by 60ml, and the price stayed the same? Got a reply of something to do with ....either they reduce it, or put the cost up!!! I go through about 2 a week now they have reduced it.....not a cheap option, but unfortunately, the only option! :(

That's ridiculous. That's the government. All the taxes :-( Thankyou for finding out though

Sent from my galaxy s2 using MiniMins app

Back