Full of energy

slinkymalinkey

Feeling fab!
Well i haven't stopped today! I'm on two weeks hols and going to make the most of it. The sun is shining and i'm feeling on top of the world. Done my work out,Cleaned my windows,washing my nets and now about to tackle my wardrobe as i have dropped a dress size and all my clothes are falling off me :D So going to bag up my "Fat clothes" put them in the loft and invest in some new ones :8855: What's everyone else up to today?

Woohooo you sound like a whirlwind!!!

fab to hear you sounding so full of beans hunni!!

bin the fat clothes u wont be needing them again!!!

show us your new stuff u buy too :D

im in work, booo, hence me being on here constantly between 9 and 5 haha

guna get home tonight and collapse i think! exhausted!

have a good day sweets loadsa love xx

Well done Slinkey!! Its great the extra energy we get. I have been walking everywhere, before i never walked anywhere!! I think my body is in shock with me walking. Your weight loss is brilliant and i cant wait to be able to pack up my fat clothes, but i have a long way to go yet. Keep up your good work!!
Not much planned for me today, but i might just be inspired by you and tidy up my house. I thnk my hubby will go into shock then!!
xxxx

Bloomin' heck...you are busy. Feel lazy sitting here!!!

It is a glorious day here, washings on the line for the first time in weeks!!

I'm off work today (work 4 days a week) and am having an hour off as my toddler is having a nap.

When she wakes, it'll be lunch for her and I may pop her down the park or we'll walk the dogs.

Isn't it amazing how some sun shine can make you feel so much better.

Add that to feeling great as you're losing weight and ...the world is a fine place to be!!! :D

Hope everyone has a wonderful day.

Alex

Woohooo you sound like a whirlwind!!!

fab to hear you sounding so full of beans hunni!!

bin the fat clothes u wont be needing them again!!!

show us your new stuff u buy too :D

im in work, booo, hence me being on here constantly between 9 and 5 haha

guna get home tonight and collapse i think! exhausted!

have a good day sweets loadsa love xx

Thanks hun :D Your day is nearly over so you can go home and chill this evening. You working over the weekend?

Well done Slinkey!! Its great the extra energy we get. I have been walking everywhere, before i never walked anywhere!! I think my body is in shock with me walking. Your weight loss is brilliant and i cant wait to be able to pack up my fat clothes, but i have a long way to go yet. Keep up your good work!!
Not much planned for me today, but i might just be inspired by you and tidy up my house. I thnk my hubby will go into shock then!!
xxxx

Thanks for your lovely comments mini,as usual you always have kind words to say. Still in fat clothes but not as fat :eek:)

Good for you on all the walking you are doing,just think every little helps and you are doing marvellous! Did you manage a bit of spring cleaning in the end? ;)

Bloomin' heck...you are busy. Feel lazy sitting here!!!

It is a glorious day here, washings on the line for the first time in weeks!!

I'm off work today (work 4 days a week) and am having an hour off as my toddler is having a nap.

When she wakes, it'll be lunch for her and I may pop her down the park or we'll walk the dogs.

Isn't it amazing how some sun shine can make you feel so much better.

Add that to feeling great as you're losing weight and ...the world is a fine place to be!!! :D

Hope everyone has a wonderful day.

Alex

Thanks Alex,your a star :thankyou:
Hope you managed to recouperate whilst littly was napping and enjoy some "me" time. You are right the sunshining makes the day alot more brighter. Hope you enjoyed your walk,be it the park or walking the dogs.
X

Hi slinkey, dont put your clothes in the loft, send them to the charity shop, someone will be gratefull for them, you dont need them anymore and hopefully you never will again.
X

Thanks hun :D Your day is nearly over so you can go home and chill this evening. You working over the weekend?

Ye hunni i run a sunbed shop aswell so i work 3-8 on a satdy, Sunday is my day of rest, i feel that makes me more like God tho hehe

jus kiddin,

sunday will be my chill out day,

weigh in at 9am the dentist for a fillin :( dead scared never had one before, then work!

u got much planned?
xx

Thanks for your lovely comments mini,as usual you always have kind words to say. Still in fat clothes but not as fat :eek:)

Good for you on all the walking you are doing,just think every little helps and you are doing marvellous! Did you manage a bit of spring cleaning in the end? ;)

Thanks hon, just think fat clothes.. but not for long!! Didnt end up doing any cleaning. Been on here most of the day, im getting inspired... honest ;)Maybe tomorrow eh!!
xx

Back