Fuller for Longer syn values

I think they really need to change the way you can calculate the free food and syns. The first ingredient should be over a certain percentage to qualify as a free food. I had the same problem when I first started SW with one of the New Convent Garden soups. It came up as free on the calculator but I wasn't convinced and when I did a search it came up as 5 syns per serving. Now I don't use the calculator, instead I search for the food I want to eat and if it doesn't come up, I don't buy it at all just to be on the safe side.

I think they really need to change the way you can calculate the free food and syns. The first ingredient should be over a certain percentage to qualify as a free food. I had the same problem when I first started SW with one of the New Convent Garden soups. It came up as free on the calculator but I wasn't convinced and when I did a search it came up as 5 syns per serving. Now I don't use the calculator, instead I search for the food I want to eat and if it doesn't come up, I don't buy it at all just to be on the safe side.

That's the best idea but like you say lots of people will be trusting the ools they provide to be right and could be eating 100s of extra syns a week!

That's the best idea but like you say lots of people will be trusting the ools they provide to be right and could be eating 100s of extra syns a week!

So true :( and as a result most people will find that they are not getting good losses and just assume that SW is not working for them.:sigh:

Back