Fuller for Longer syn values

LizzieM

I have just eaten Fullerlonger 'super Wholefood salad' from M&S and loved it's freshness. Can anyone help with syn value please.

Per 100g

Cals 130
Protein 9.8g
Carbs 9.1g
Fat 3.5g
Sat fat 1.7g
Fibre 10.3g

I have just eaten Fullerlonger 'super Wholefood salad' from M&S and loved it's freshness. Can anyone help with syn value please.

Per 100g

Cals 130
Protein 9.8g
Carbs 9.1g
Fat 3.5g
Sat fat 1.7g
Fibre 10.3g

Does it have a free food as its first ingredient? If so what is it?

Thanks malamobile, i am not sure which is free food so listed all ingredients :)

Ingredients are soya beans, quinoa, borlotti beans, cannellini beans, broccoli, low fat cheese, khorasan wheat, split peas, lentils, feta cheese, pomegranate kernels, raisins, lemon juice, rapeseed oil.

Wow that's great thanks. It was really nice and as the pack says very filling. I even cut back on the dressing it came with thinking it may have a few syns but can now enjoy the whole pot, yay. Thanks again. :) :)

Sorry to butt in, but I really don't think this is free :( I just did a search on Syns online for Marks & Spencer super wholefood salad and these three options came up:

- Simply Fuller Longer Super Wholefood Salad with a Creamy Lemon & Mint Dressing, 290g pot 11 Syns
-
Super Wholefood Salad with Blueberries & Mango, 215g pack 2 Syns
- Super Wholefood Shaker Salad with a Lemon & Herb Dressing, chilled, 230g pack 9.5 Syns

I did it on the Sw site where you input all the nutritional details and it came up as free. I did think it was strange but that was what the site said! It's not always accurate though.

If it's one of the ones that I listed from Syns Online, I'd go with what they say rather than the calculator, as it is easy to make mistakes with that.

If you're still unsure you could always ring the Syns hotline and get them to confirm for you.

If it's one of the ones that I listed from Syns Online, I'd go with what they say rather than the calculator, as it is easy to make mistakes with that.

If you're still unsure you could always ring the Syns hotline and get them to confirm for you.

Also, just by looking at the ingredients you can tell it would not be Syn free. Just off the top of my head, the following are all Synned food items:
- Feta Cheese
- Raisins
- Rapeseed Oil

Sorry, but I'd definitely say it was Synned, and not free.

Sorry to butt in, but I really don't think this is free :( I just did a search on Syns online for Marks & Spencer super wholefood salad and these three options came up:

- Simply Fuller Longer Super Wholefood Salad with a Creamy Lemon & Mint Dressing, 290g pot 11 Syns
-
Super Wholefood Salad with Blueberries & Mango, 215g pack 2 Syns
- Super Wholefood Shaker Salad with a Lemon & Herb Dressing, chilled, 230g pack 9.5 Syns

Thanks for info, which plan are the syns for?

Just to concur with Princess Stevie, this is definitely not syn free and it is coming up as 11 syns for EE and Green and 16.5 for red. If you want a really nice not so high syn salad try the marks and spencer veggie boost for 4.5 syns. It's really really nice.

The Syns I listed were for EE / Green days - they are even higher on Red days. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news!

Just to concur with Princess Stevie, this is definitely not syn free and it is coming up as 11 syns for EE and Green and 16.5 for red. If you want a really nice not so high syn salad try the marks and spencer veggie boost for 4.5 syns. It's really really nice.

Thanks Maggie, :( it would have been great if it was free, might try the alternatives that are lower on the syns. Thanks everyone for help with this :)

Really sorry - just went by the free item first on ingredients as they tell you and used the calc. If this is so inaccurate they need to sort that

Really sorry - just went by the free item first on ingredients as they tell you and used the calc. If this is so inaccurate they need to sort that

No worries malamobile. Thanks for looking anyway. That's the great thing about this forum, someone is always willing to help :) :)

Back