fundraising raffle at meeting

debtdummy

Silver Member
hi, me again, my consultant has agreed :D to help raffle a basket for my bf charity to help us raise enough to run marathon.
its going to be a slimming world basket, what shall i put in it?
i was thinking:
passata,
highlight choc sachets,
mugshots,
savoury rice,
Alpen light bars,
low fat super noodles,
spice jars from asda,
dry pasta shapes,
spag bol oxo cubes,
sugar free jelly
latest slimming world magazine
a section of slimming world cookbooks,

options, it has to have options........... otherwise a great basket.

how long is this going on for?

a "meal in a box"..
all the bits needed for a recipe in the SW book..
but then that's only of use if it's a short raffle or stuff would go off or have to be represented by pictures to be purchased on the week / day it was being drawn

its going around all of my consultants groups i think she has 3 so all has to be packets or things that dont go off, i will add options sachets 2. thanks everyone its hard thinking what others may like.

fry light
beans
tin tomatoes
chick pea dhal
tin of the stewing steak thats free?

although it looks great

Helen xxx

Why not ask some local retailers if they'll donate some goods to it? Nothing to lose by asking, and then everything you make will go to charity, rather than buying the goods. You could also get some other prizes going, like vouchers for local salons, leisure centre etc.

A girl I worked with recently held a charity event and got so many things donated to her raffle, simply because they asked. There were really good things donated too, but the better the prize, the more people will be willing to buy tickets!

hi all its been great, my consultant is fab!! total so far £720

HEY EXCELLENT!!!

What is the charity ??? Forgive me if you have already said so.

phab kids, link is in the signiture bar. its disabled children doing able bodied things such as wheel chair user rock climbing ... check out the phab kids website

Back