Funky's Journey

Right, come on you, time to get back on track! Forget all that's done. Go from now, and be 100%. Remember why you want to lose weight and knuckle down to it. Keep logging on here for motivation and support. We're all here for you. You can do it! :D

Good luck xx

Thanks Jayne..really need the encouragement at the moment....as I am really feeling down. :(

I have been off LT for 2 wks now.....went away for my DD bday and since then have not been good.

I am starting again as I have been eating all the wrong food constantly till yesterday. I have been very emotional about everything and I think it has completely drained my coz I slept yesterday afternoon and slept again for an hour an half at noon today.

I just woke up and had a bath and I can tell hubby is in a bad mood coz I have not been doing LT and sleeping a lot!

But I feel so crap and may burst out crying any minute. I am on totm but normally by now I am ok!!! not sure why I am feeling so negative about my life...and feel a very delicate mood!! :(

Aww bless you :( Sounds like you need a great big
4.gif

I'm sorry you're feeling so low at the moment hun. Try and do something nice for yourself and look after yourself a bit. You will pick up soon I'm sure ;) So are you day 1 back on TFR today? Just getting a few good days under your belt will probably make you feel better. Do your best to keep your thoughts positive and don't 'feed' any low mood. It's not good for you.

Take care lovely girl ((hugs)) xx

Thanks so much Jayne...

Today I have been ok ...had my bfast LT and drinking loads of water. I am still have the blues though...hopefully by the end of the week it will get better and not burnout.

I will take each day slowly. :eek:

A better day today....as far as how I am feeling....I have not been sticking to LT at all and last night I treated myself to a night cap which seemed to help my slumping mood...much to hubby's delight!!

Today I feel I have contributed a bit by giving blood for scientific research. Hope it will help these clever scientists.

Work has been different today as well....our lab is being renovated soon so there has been a big clearout of old stuff...phycological i guess is it cleansing.

More positive today...though...not as overwhelming with the feeling on not being able to cope. Though nothing has changed fanacially. We are really feeling the pinch now and part of me is feeling anxious about it. I pray we stay above water with things. Hence the urge to eat anything in sight right now.

I am going to take each day as it comes.
:)
Sorry for being such a winge and not much support to all you lovely LTers out there!!:)

I have a feeling todays going to be a good day. I am raring to go!!

With the changes at work I will need to give myself time to adjust.

Managed have a good clearout of my handbags which have been my filing system lately!! I also had a good sleep which is a change.

Just going to stay busy to day and avoid any course of food. I have to do this before it gets out of control. So not going to go near any food.

Challenge of the day!
Water intake needs to be better hoping to drink 2-3lts today as well.
12pm - 1lts
4pm - 2lts

Exercise - twice before Sunday.

Hi sweetheart......I had a brilliant nights sleep too, best I've had in months due, in part, I think to a fabulous massage yesterday.....gonna have more:D

I feel like that today, woke up with absolutely nothing hurting, it felt unbelievable! Been having a clear out too, sort of a pre-Spring clean.....the bin is overflowing with magazines which my OH insists he can't throw away! How many years worth of Stuff magazine doesn't he really need?

Happy Thursday:D x

Am back and hoping to stay

Hi All LTers

Hope things are going well.

In case some have been wondering.....why I fell off the end of the world.....I DID! Now I am back...I have not weight myself since I stopped but I can feel that I am piling it back on. Don't want to go into detail but I decided to come off LT....

I have gathered there is no point in doing this half heartedly and to be honest nowhere near ready to leave. Old habits die hard and my eating habits went back to square one. I have been feeling so uncomfortable and moody that I decided to give it all I have now.

So....here I am the story of my life. Hoping one day I will see an improvement in sticking to things...and change my lifestyle habits for life and not just pre-xmas!!

I am back on the band wagon for the 100th time!!!

Here to (another) positive start.

Welcome back funks.. You can do this hun x x

I am struggling, and off LT at the moment, but i will be back soon x x

GOOD LUCK x x x

thanks su....lovely to hear from you!! glad you are around. Hope all is well. weldone on -5lbs you are doing great! keep it up hun.:)

Back