Funny Feeling...

thin_inside

I Can Do This!
It's wierd. For days I've had this funny feeling - a bit like I was sitting on something. Its most pronounced in the car, but it is the same feeling whatever seat I sit on.

:eek: Well I just worked it out. I can feel my coccyx!! :eek::):D Duh.

:roofles:
Reminds me when I found a lump whilst having a shower- was my breastbone!

lolololol! How funny and brilliant at the same time :) I have noticed since the weight loss, its a lot less comfortable to sit for long periods of time now there is less padding!

Jez
xx

me too!!!!
its blinkin uncomfy, there were some advantages to being padded!!!
daisy x

Oh that made me laugh. :eek:

I'm starting to feel my hip bones, which is the oddest thing ever.

BTW...hello to everyone, new to the boards but I've been lurking for a while. :D

PMSL! I keep fiddling with my newly emerged collar bones, it's avery odd feeling!

hahahaha that tickeled me x x x

heh, I know what you mean TI.

When I got to goal, and went out as pillion on the back of my hubby's bike is when I noticed it big time.

I used to be able to ride for hours, comfortably. My padding, PLUS the padding of my leathers, and the padded seat n backrest - comfy as a clam.

After LL, we went out. We got about 15 minutes down the road, and I told him "you need a new seat!! This one HURTS!!!"

I notice it on hard seats too. Can;t sit nearly as long as I used too!!

S'all good. :D

How funny - LLB's wife said she was loving feeling her bones for the first time in years. Can't wait - haven't felt my hip bones in 8 years! Will just have to make sure I always sit on squishy cushions lol.

Yep, I have been loving my emerging collar bones and hip bones, and I lie in bed marvelling at my new-found rib cage :eek:. Never thought about my coccyx before though LOL.

The wonders of LL.

i was worried when i found my ribs, i thought i had one less on my left side!

my hands are really veiny too now i have noticed, i suppose its cos the fat has gone from there - not sure i like it!

daisy x

LOL how wonderful, a side effect I never thought of, can't wait!

i fiound when I lie on my side that my knees hurt as the bones rub together. Never knew I had paddin on my knees!
Love having collar bones, ankle and wrist bones. Makes me feel so lady like and delicate (even though I'm far from either in person!)

Isn't it just brilliant!!! Them bones, them bones!!! Now I finally know why my mom who is skinny as anything stands all the time - hehehehe too damn painful to sit for long!!!

Jez
xx

i was worried when i found my ribs, i thought i had one less on my left side!

my hands are really veiny too now i have noticed, i suppose its cos the fat has gone from there - not sure i like it!

daisy x

Heheh...mine too Daisy. But I find it fascinating. I like to see if I can make them roll around. :giggle:

Figure it will make getting blood samples so much easier now!! LOL

The women in my family have a rib on the left side that sticks out slightly more as well as their hip bone on the left that sticks out more. Not something I have ever noticed before...until now :D:D:D I have it too! lol

As others have said, I lay in bed feeling my hip and ribs. I have noticed that I have a collar bone too lol

Kat xx

Last edited:
Back