funny, funny misused words.

Oh, what a brilliant thread. You lot have made me late for work now,

Our family have many from when the children were small but my favourite has always been my daughter's use of desecrate instead of decorate. How I used to love to desecrate the house for christmas.

Micci said:
Oh, what a brilliant thread. You lot have made me late for work now,

Our family have many from when the children were small but my favourite has always been my daughter's use of desecrate instead of decorate. How I used to love to desecrate the house for christmas.

Sounds about right!

When my daughter yawns my mom says to her "whoa I can see all the way to China!" So one day she yawned and said "mommy could u see all the way to my 'gina (vagina)?!"

I have just got home and opened my online newspaper and this is what I found.................

It has now been revealed that the German s*it to death in his luxury Mercedes car on the N-332 main road near Alfas del Pi about a week ago apparently has a criminal record in the United States. He was detained in Miami six years ago and accused of car theft and since February of 2005 has been on the Most Wanted list of the Florida Department of Law Enforcement, yet no international arrest warrant was issued

Now that is what you call a really bad case of Spanish tummy !!!!!

Back