Funny taste in my mouth ?

Kate08

All day today I've had a really weird taste in my mouth, anyone know what's causing it ? :(

A funny taste in the mouth can be a side effect of being in ketosis. Keeping well hydrated can help.

x

Lol ketosis! We all get it so don't worry, it just means LT is doing it's stuff and working! Get listerine mouthwash or strips, your breath will be a bit funky too probably.

Porgeous !!! I remember you from the days when I did CD nearly 2 years go, well done on keeping the weight off ! I lost my weight then got pregnant, then gained it slowly after :eek:

Glad your doing well and congrats you have maintained for so long !!!

funny taste means it working and your in ketosis well done u
Hi porgeous not sure ifyou rember me but I must say you are looking really good well done you xx

Hello both and thank you for your lovely compliments. Kate many many congratulations!! You'll be back to your former self in no time at all.

xx

Yup - the funny taste in your mouth means that now, instead of losing water you are losing fat. Celebrate it!!! As stinky says, listerine mouthwash (original flavour only) or breath strips (mint flavour only) help. The strips are more portable (and palatable IMHO) but hard to find. I get them from the US on eBay.

Good luck

Jon

Why can we only use original mouthwash and mint strips?
I have some great cinnamon strips (also sourced from US ebay!)

I think the other flavours must contain things not compatible with Lipotrim (maybe citiric acid 'cos I know that messes about with ketosis).

Jon

Back