Funny things kids say.....

loobylou

Reached Target. woohoo
Don't kids say some funny and embarrasing things.
The other day one of my sons told his older brother that he was a Yorkie bar, on asking what that meant the youngest said " your thick, your chunky and your not for girls, I laughed for ages after. Best thing was oldest son couldn't stop laughing either. :8855:Anyone get anymore? xxx

That is funny.
My friend is a teacher and on playing with the trainset with dinosaurs in one child said to the other.... why have we got dinosaurs on the train set? And another child replied.... cos there were dinosaurs around when miss * was little.

hahahahah shes 26!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another child bought in his sisters vibrator in for show and tell and put it on my mates nose to "feel the buzz" and to show it wiggling on the floor. She didnt know what to say hahahahaah! The sister wrote in an apology cos the child apprantly went into her draws alot!
x

I took my son to the park a while back and next to it are some animals and next to that is a bowling green.

we were walking behind a woman and a little boy chatting away, and the woman said to the boy 'yes thats rite, thats were the animals are kept'

as we walked along and got to the bowling green (a very interesting game of bowls was going on!:p) the little boy looked up n said, 'Mummy, is that were we keep old people?'

i thought it was soooo funny!

x

I took my son to the park a while back and next to it are some animals and next to that is a bowling green.

we were walking behind a woman and a little boy chatting away, and the woman said to the boy 'yes thats rite, thats were the animals are kept'

as we walked along and got to the bowling green (a very interesting game of bowls was going on!:p) the little boy looked up n said, 'Mummy, is that were we keep old people?'

i thought it was soooo funny!

x

aw bless, how old is he?! x

That is funny.
My friend is a teacher and on playing with the trainset with dinosaurs in one child said to the other.... why have we got dinosaurs on the train set? And another child replied.... cos there were dinosaurs around when miss * was little.

Another child bought in his sisters vibrator in for show and tell and put it on my mates nose to "feel the buzz" and to show it wiggling on the floor. She didnt know what to say hahahahaah! The sister wrote in an apology cos the child apprantly went into her draws alot!
x

HAHA! :8855:

How embarrasing!!

x

That is funny.

x

One kid in my class once told someone that I didnt have a mum and dad (which I do!) so I asked why he'd said it and he said he thought that by my age they'd have died! (Im 25) xxx

My son is 16 months, the boy who said it looked about 4ish.

i cant wait to hear wat my son comes out with wen hes older, hes already got a cheeky streak!

x

My 4 year old seems to be adjusting to me and husband splitting up very well. The other evening the 4 year old said "Mummy, you're brown"
"Yes darling I am"
"Sophia and Isabella are brown too"
"Yep darling"
"And me and Darbi are brown too"
"Yes, you are - very clever sweetheart"
"But Daddy isn't brown - he's Chinese, the same colour as Barbie!"

I almost wet myself laughing, and I couldn't stop long enough to explain to her that Daddy wasn't chinese, just white! :rotflmao: :giggle:

My 4 year old seems to be adjusting to me and husband splitting up very well. The other evening the 4 year old said "Mummy, you're brown"
"Yes darling I am"
"Sophia and Isabella are brown too"
"Yep darling"
"And me and Darbi are brown too"
"Yes, you are - very clever sweetheart"
"But Daddy isn't brown - he's Chinese, the same colour as Barbie!"

I almost wet myself laughing, and I couldn't stop long enough to explain to her that Daddy wasn't chinese, just white! :rotflmao: :giggle:

Im laughing SOOOOO much!! that is genius! :8855::8855:

My son Ethan was begging me to get him a ben10 watch for ages (those of you who dont know who ben10 is he is a cartoon character who presses his watch and it turns him into different aliens to fight baddies). Anyway I got him one last xmas. He put it on and started pressing the buttons. Then to my horror he took it off and said I dont want it, it doesnt work. I said what do you mean it doesnt work its working fine and he replied It didnt turn me into an alien. Bless him he thought you actually did change into an alien.:8855:

When we first moved in here my DD (even though she is half cast she is blonde, and white with blue eyes) who was 5 at the time said to our neighbour thats my dad over there. The brown man, he is brown but I'm not and I don't really know why!

My new neighbour didnt know what to say :eek:

When my daughter was little she saw a coloured chap in our local town, she said to me "look mummy, a man made of chocolate!" The tv ad that's running at the moment always reminds me of that x

My youngest(5) comes out with some things.

she's not well at the moment and I carried her up to bed tonight. I said wow you're getting heavy and she replied No mummy my germs are getting bigger !!

But one of her best had to be at halloween. We bought her a black cat costume for the party we went to. We were queing up to get into the venue when she said 'mummy I think I need a litter tray'

Awww that is well cute.

My friends 3 year old little girl turned to her Mum and said about her classmate... "Mum... when George does a wee he wees through his tail"

When I was 17 I lived with my auntie, uncle and their 8 year old daughter for a few months. Anyway one day my auntie told me that her daughter Michelle was talking about what she wanted to be when she grew up in school. Her mum asked what Michelle had said and she replied "I want to be a spinster like my cousin Carol" :eek::eek: Cheek! she's in her 30's now and still get embarrassed when I tease her about it! :D

Years and years ago my brother was taking his children to see their Nan and they were going by bus and he had 3 of the children with him, the oldest had just turned 6 years old so my brother had to pay a childs fare, which he begrudged doing. Anyway my brother told my nephew that if anyone asked he was only 5 years old, while he was travelling on the bus an old lady was talking to them and asked my nephew how old he was so he replied "i'm 6 years old but when i'm on the bus i'm only 5" my brother didn't know where to look :eek:and the lady just laughed.

Been thinking - I want a Ben10 watch! :giggle:
Don't forget DQ, it doesn't turn into an Alien :8855:.xxx

Back