• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

fury tongue gone (ish) now have bitty bits lol

Love God; Love People
Hi Lisa, not sure what that is, not something I've heard of beng associated with LT but I hope it goes soon.
Focus on making it to your first Wi.
You can do it!

I will do this!!!
I have bitty bits in the back of my throat for a while after having my shake but if i drink a load of water after having it its fine.

Life is not a Rehersal!
I am sure someone else had this once before, but I cant remember who it was unfortunately.

Are you mixing your shakes well enough? I never experienced this so cant really comment.

If you dont much of a response on the forum, email LT and ask them....or maybe google and see if anything comes up!
thank you everyone, yes your right, if I drink more it does go for a while.. I may phone LT as its getting right on my nerves.. thanks xx
Only once I had this in the first couple of weeks of lipotrim, it felt like a hair was at the back of my throat, I brushed my teeth, tongue and inside my mouth, took ages for that feeling to go.

Thankfully it never happened again. Hope it clears for you soon.
thats exactly what it feels like! Called LT today and they said to drink more as my throat was dry?????

Christ I will be pee-ing for Engand - lol