FuturesBright i need your advice

you seriously thinking of buying that s/w ?

Two words:

Cracked.
Warez.

;)

Two more...

Bit.
Torrent.

;)

hi

Hi nic,

Had a look at that service and it looks quite good...

I came across this one a while ago which would be worth looking at... you only pay monthly.

Build a Website - Create a Blog - Squarespace

If you are going to start a simple website I think you have the right idea and just do it yourself. That way you have total control and you can change it anytime you want. Website designers are all a55holes in my opinion. :)

Let me know what you think - and all the best with your new venture... you are really making things happen girl! I love it! :) xox

you seriously thinking of buying that s/w ?

Two words:

Cracked.
Warez.

;)

Two more...

Bit.
Torrent.

;)
hehe do you have any better options HD? xx

Hi nic,

Had a look at that service and it looks quite good...

I came across this one a while ago which would be worth looking at... you only pay monthly.

Build a Website - Create a Blog - Squarespace

If you are going to start a simple website I think you have the right idea and just do it yourself. That way you have total control and you can change it anytime you want. Website designers are all a55holes in my opinion. :)

Let me know what you think - and all the best with your new venture... you are really making things happen girl! I love it! :) xox
Cool, thanks for that hunni..will take a look... we have been doing flowers on and off for about 2 yrs ...its quiet scary, but exciting taking it further.
Will let you know when i have had a good nosey xx

hehe do you have any better options HD? xx

Julzie is right - you don't want to be beholden to web designers... there are plenty of cracked s/w packs around that are more less drag & drop or if you are feeling brave HTML...

Java et al is more complex but depends how / what you are going to use it for.. also if you need encyrption for taking online payment ?

Giz an idea of what you need & I'll have a sniff for you ;)

I need to sell wedding flowers.
Will need:
Photo Gallery
Shopping cart
Links to P/pal
some way of tracking orders (to work off)
Obviously need good search engine ratings etc
Something thats not time consuming to edit and update xx
Cheers hun

I need to sell wedding flowers.
Will need:
Photo Gallery
Shopping cart
Links to P/pal
some way of tracking orders (to work off)
Obviously need good search engine ratings etc
Something thats not time consuming to edit and update xx
Cheers hun

I'll have a snoop for ya ;)

Paypal is prolly the best way for payment tbh at this stage... :) Although that said bear in mind that not everyone does has a paypal account so you could be reducing your potential customer base...

we already use paypal alot ...but we can still accept cheques and bank transfers ...not done credit cards yet (scary:))

Nic - Hi

I use a service through a hosting company

1&1 Internet Ltd.

The website builder is as simple as using word docs and you can add photo galleries etc and shopping cart etc and also message boards - I had to take mine down as the site is for 17 year old boys and I couldn't keep up with the moderating!!!

Editing is as simple as logging in and just editing a document - has been great for what I needed but may not be professional enough for what you are doing yet! However it is cheap and I got my first site up and running without any previous experience in a couple of hours.

Currently just running Hertford Rugby - Home through it but previously had my business on there too but am now employed so have taken it down!!

Good luck in your search for a solution!

Cheers hun i will have a look xx

Back