gah - i think i suck at this

Duchess_wobbles

I started on saturday. But it hasnt being going well.

I ate protien thinking that would help as i was ravenous.
day 3 i was on business and had tuna and sweetcorn - i think that did the damage - I was going into ketosis that day cos i would feel my belly gurgle.

Now im not - gah. I want to really do this. I just am so hungry and love food.

I suck.

failiure isnt falling down,failiure is not getting up when uve fallen down...geez i came over all native american spirit guide then lol.
just stick with it,if u have a blip just write it off and start over,it will work and the 1st week always the hardest,we've all been there hun and u will get through it,i love my food too...really really really love it,but seeing the pounds come off is much better than a few nice moments of eating something.xx

Hi duchess, keep going you'll feel better soon!! Let's face it we all love food otherwise we wouldn't be here but that's why this diet is sooo good as soon as ketosis kicks in the hunger pangs should stop and you'll be much better able to cope!!
Good luck Duchess!!
xx

Just take it day by day hun, you can do it just get the 1st week over with and you will feel better.xx
Good luck.x

Hello Duchess,

The advice here is all good and correct I love food and could never imagine that I would be doing this, I am just finishing my first week and yes it has been tough and I have craved food and dreamt of it. I have been good and stuck to it, mainly by going to bed early and painting my nails or walking with my brother (a new lifestyle for me!) and i hope tomorrow when I get weighed it will all be worth it. I have also kept saying to my self it is just for 3 months, as that is my own personal challenge though am hoping I will continue after that. So give yourself a chance, start again no matter how many times you will get there and just remember to keep coming back here and asking for help, they are all so lovely on here and it will really help.
Love Sharon xx

also i find everyday is different some days im really strong,dont feel hungry,yet other days im a mess,feel starving and well fed up,but as long as u can get thru the bad days then u find urself having more good days as the weight falls off u get a real buzz and it improves ur mood,even when the scales seem to stick lol coz they do move eventually.coz if u give up now in a few months ull kick urself coz in that few months u would of lost alot of weight xxxxxxx

also i find everyday is different some days im really strong,dont feel hungry,yet other days im a mess,feel starving and well fed up,but as long as u can get thru the bad days then u find urself having more good days as the weight falls off u get a real buzz and it improves ur mood,even when the scales seem to stick lol coz they do move eventually.coz if u give up now in a few months ull kick urself coz in that few months u would of lost alot of weight xxxxxxx

Well said xkatiex
edi

Hi - don't worry about it and please just keep going. In the past I have been hopeless at diets. However with CD I have been able to stick with it and this is my 12th wk. I have had a couple of planned breaks eg weddings but apart from that its all been to plan. Once you get through the first few days you will stop feeling hungry - if you do feel hungry drink lots of water. If SS is too much for you then do SS+ and eat a little. Try just to get through 1 or 2 full weeks on CD and when you see your weight loss and your body shrinking that will give you all the motivation you need. You can do it and think what you could achieve by xmas if you stick at it. Also read up on carbs and see what is low in carb so that if you do need to eat something you eat the best thing for you - i think corn is quite heavy on carbs so not a good thing for you.

Good luck - you can do it!

Thanks for all the support. I came off the wagon quite a bit.

I want to start again today - so I think i will be here lots.
It sucks cos I was feeling smaller and hopeful. I hate being fat.

Thanks for all the support. I came off the wagon quite a bit.

I want to start again today - so I think i will be here lots.
It sucks cos I was feeling smaller and hopeful. I hate being fat.

In moments of hunger/weakness/ whatever you want to call it - just keep repeating that!!!! Could you maybe put a picture of an outfit you would like to buy in a smaller size on your kitchen cupboards/fridge???
Good luck hun
xxxx

That's a girl NEVER give up! Remember your best is good enough, we have all slipped off the wagon but keep climbing back on. Bit like a child learning to walk you don't expect perfect balance straight away ;0)

I tell myself this is not forever it is only a few weeks/months. Worth t when you consider hw many unhappy years we have lugged the extra weight around and how unhappy with ourselves we felt. If you are unhappy with yourself it spills over into your life and you affect all the people around you, family and workmates. They pick up on this negative. So just look at this as you taking back control over your own body and improving your health and state of mind;0)
Dig deep you can do this, we will all help.
Jane

thanks - here i am starting again today.

My partner was very rough on me last night and says i cant stop eating and ive put on so much weight.

today i hate him very much.

i love my food too. i think it hates me tho or it wouldnt make me fat. i have worshipped at the altar of food for 26 years now so of course it is not going to be easy to just suddenly start eating healthy. slipping is ok, just start agin, pick yourself up and carry on as if nothing happened, like if you fall in the middle of the road. 'what me fall down and flash my knickers?, nope never happened' lol

Back