Gah... slightly slipping...

BrittW

Timelord
This weekend i have wavered a bit...

Thursday night i was out and had spaghetti and meatballs (sort of ok)

Friday night i had veggie chilli followed by LOTS of nachos (oops)

Saturday night i had saveloy and chips (we were in Hastings...)

And last night i had a crisp attack...

Someone give me a kick up the bum please....

I think maybe I also need a kick up the bum.

I had copious amounts of alcohol at the weekend aaaaaaand on Saturday night I had a kebab :eek: What the hell was I on? lol.

WI this morning and I knew I'd STS as I haven't felt any less bloated this week and I felt like I've ate loads. However, I've also woken this morning feeling very crampy so that may also be contributing factor to the way I've been feeling.

Week 2 - bring on the weight loss!!

Oh seeing as you asked so nicely... here is your virtual kick up the bum

boot735943gif_2.jpg

Now, it's Monday, no longer the weekend... get back on track!! :D

I think Annie needs to get her big boot out!! Have you seen the size of that thing? That would certainly give you the kick up the bum you need, I'm afraid she gave it me last week and I still have the bruises, now......... Annie Annie where are you? ......................:8855:xx

Oh Annie, if you could see me now, sitting here crossed legged on my chair laughing my head off like I'm demented xx

Go get the mop quick.. just in case ;) hmmm wonder how many calories demented laughter burns off?

And i've just had two chocolate biscuits... *sigh*

someone come and staple my mouth shut please.

Now what did you go and do that for? Step away from the biscuits!! Don't go and spoil it all.. remember.. make each day count (and I don't mean count too many syns!!)

:whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass::whoopass:

Even dying last week...yes, I am back at work and have computer access now people!! I have managed to loose 2lbs...come on, if I can do it...anyone can!!

Kerry-Ann
xx

Back