• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, πŸ˜πŸ˜ŽπŸ€βšΎβš½ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hello all, i bought an ali pack yesterday and had fully intended to start today with taking it(i'm also following a sw approach as well) and i dont know why but i didnt want to take it. I'm not sure if it was the risk of horrible side effects which put me off, especially if my will power broke.

I know it could help and i suppose its a kinda of aversion therapy. All i;ve ever taken before is fucus(as i get water retention real bad) and and hoodia to help stave off the appetite(which also works lol) but this is a big step.

Probably being silly and i think people are filling ,my head with these horrible stories about it.

Love and light Purple :D
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Trust me..the side effects are not that bad...I only got it once and it wasn't even full on side effects it was just a bit and it was because I ate some cheese cake and chocolate!! :p The results will be tons better. I'm not on alli..I'm taking xenical, which I think is double the strength...but yeah..Good luck hun!
Ahh thank you for putting my mind at ease. Well going to start them today and see what happens. If i get one with them i might see if me doctor could prescribe them next month if they work this mont. Felt a bit cheeky last time i spoke to him(as we talked about my weight lol)
Lol. I know the feeling..made hubby lunch today and grated his cheese onto the meal...usually I would have pinched a bit or cut a bit of cheese off while I was preparing it..but I didn't.. :D
Lol. I doubt a little bit would do much damage but I know if I did I wouldn't stop. I even cut a bit off for the doggy..Lol.