gain after a down day

mummy2beslim

taking one day at a time
I had a DD yesterday and this morining I am 1 1/2 up form weigh day last week.I think having maybe 2up days in a row has not helped.I cant see me getting under the same weight this weigh can you

Is it your weigh in day? I think half (my) problem is being a slave to the scales. Last week early on I thought I was heading for a 3 or 4 lb loss and on weigh day it was only 1lb, now after 2 UP days in a row I've lost another 1lb. Its too sientific to be able to track sensibly I think. I only weighed today becasue I got up and felt so skinny :D, comparatively of course.

I've actually started looking forward to my DDs now, never thought I would say that.

If you are worried about the ups and downs in weight take a look at my diary I can gain 5lbs in a weekend (its not real fat weight of course cos my clothes are not tight etc) and still have a loss this week, the daily weights are not important its your official weigh in that counts x

thank yopu all.I weigh in on wed i will just keep at it .I just hope on weigh in I have lost a teeny bit this week x

I gained a horrific 9lb one up weekend, but lost it all and some more. Human bodies are funny things. I lost weight on my Saturday up. Started fasting at 5pm yesterday and managed to put on this morning lol. Wouldn't let it bother you, it all comes out in the wash eventually x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

thanx suppose better to not weigh almost every day lol

I pretty much weigh every day, its not a problem as long as you're not a slave to what the numbers say, I do it more out of interest really but only take a weekly weigh in weight seriously.

Back