gain :(

Mags12

2.5lbs ON this week despite following pp to the letter, I got in touch with the leader of the class I used to go to before I just decided to go to the online subscription and told her my daily eating habits etc...she said well the thing is it won't work for everyone :confused: could have really done with a loss this week, even a lb would have been good.

I know it's really only my first week of rigidly following the plan but the road back to Discover is looking brighter by the second.

sorry if I say that, but what crap leader... "it won't work for everyone"? of course it works, you just need to find what works for you! Indeed, the loss with some people can be slower, or you might notice that you sts but your clothes feel looser... but it does work eventually if you follow it to the letter!!!

Chin up darling and keep on following it. There have been even leaders who have put on their first week. Keep on going and as soon as you see a loss, all this hard work will be worthwhile! xx

by the way: why don't you post your menus here so we can see if we can identify anything that your leader didn't spot? xx

thank you hun :) I haven't been online much this week as been working away from home and just saw this, what I was doing wrong was that I should have had my 3 balanced meals daily used my propoints and only THEN had treats or whatever from the slush fund, I didn't do that.

edited to add, thanks isn't showing for me hun as it's been a few days since this was posted sorry about that x

Back