Gained weight

holly040787

8 pounds to be exact im not telling any freinds on fb etc or my bf lol i have picked food this week but not 8 pounds worth but i didnt drink any water just diet coke yes im stupid and i have not took all my packs so 2day i am strict as loads water my 3 packs and my one small meal a day maybe.... might just eat the prawns ive got it and salad then just do ss for rest of week :-( so gutted has anyone else ever put that much back on??:(

I'm sorry to hear that you have gained weight. I've only just started so haven't had a gain yet. Are you on SS or SS+? I used to do the "I'll eat what we have and then start" thing but this time I just threw the stuff away. You NEED to drink the water and I would stop drinking diet coke. If you really need it, just have a coke zero every couple of days if you can't go without.

Just think of it this way - What's it worth? I am a huge food lover but haven't cheated at all on SS. Why? Because 10 minutes of yumminess isn't as good as the rest of my life feeling great. If you have something that you shouldn't eat and then at your weigh in the loss is low or none at all, you wouldn't think "at least I had that yummy food". You'd be disappointed.

Keep up with the water and if you really want it, you will acheive it!

Good Luck!!

thanks hun ur right gaining this much has made me evan more determined now i still dont know how ive gained that much tho as i didnt eat 8 pounds worth of weight in food its baffled me xx

Most of the regain is only water - glycogen. When we eat carbs again the glycogen stores that emptied during the first week of the diet start to fill up again. When you are back on track this water weight will vanish as fast as it arrived. Good luck and stick with it x

Back