Gaining

Dan8317

Hey all,

Well I switched back to ww from sw on monday after losing 5lb in 1 week but for me I just can't sustain the sw diet as I get bored of it easily. So after weighing on monday back at my ww group I jumped on the scales this morning ( I know I shouldn't) and have gained 2lb. My scales were the same as my class ones so know they're right. Now I'm really down and thinking what's the point in sticking with it if its just going to end up with a gain.

Any advice?

Thanks Dan x

my advice hun is DONT jump on the scales mid week! our bodies work in funny ways on monday when u go to group u may b suprised and have loss! i no it is easier said than done but try and not weigh ur self! defo do not give up, have u pointed everything this week and have u stuck within ur dailies and weeklies? if so there will b no real reason for the gain?make sure ur drinkin loads of water or sugar juice as well! givin up will mean going off the plan and maybe starting again with a higher weight than when u started!
keep at it hun
xxxx

Thanks both for the replies :) I know I should wait for my official wi but just can't help myself so I've asked my oh to hide them from me. Hopefully this will help and ill see a loss next week fingers crossed.

Good luck on your weightloss journeys,

Dan x

Back