Gallery Photo's ...

It is good to see people! because i built up imaginary pictures of u all... and u all look nufin like what i imagined!!!!!!!

hehe i can't wait to add my after pic!!!!!

I have to say claire the difference is already amazing ! I had a good morning I got to fit into another pair of jeans that had been sat in the original GAP bag from NY since the summer of 2003. These were a tighter fit than the CK's I'm well chuffed..

Keep the photo's up people, it gives us all a good wow factor and I CAN DO THIS !!

I *THINK* I have managed to upload a before photo. Could someone check for me please.

View at your own risk! lol

Gorrrrrgeous! :)

PS
I forgot I had gallery pics - but I do. Currently working to get 'back' to the Jan 07 pic

iv finally added my pic =] hehe.
sorry about the chocolate :S
:D
xx

Another one for the club! I'm hopefully having another photo taken at class tonight. It will be my last Developers meeting. I am going to start Route to Management on Thursday. I'm scared to death at the thought of eating again!! During Foundation, I lost just over four stones. I've lost 2lbs short of 7 stones so far! Hoping to have lost the needed 2lbs this week! Will let you know!

Woohoo, last dev meeting, fantastic.
I had my first last week, but hopefully just about 5 or 6 more to go.
Well done you!

I've got some on mine, but I just tried to upload another one and said there wasn't enough space, grrrr, there's loads of space! Only wanted to put a pic on from new years eve!

Well done Madam Mimm - almost 7 stone is amazing and you look brilliant :)

:party0023::party0023:well done gary little bro 20lbs in 2 weeks keep it up show every 1 u can do this xxxxxxxx oh by the way had 2 put u in the shout box

Hello all - great to see all of your fgorgeous faces and your achievements so far! Keep up the good work!

Can't find where/how to upload my picture though? (And having just seen all you stunners am not sure I want to now!!) Can anyone help? I also don't know how to upload an avatar, it doesn't give me the option when I click on change avatar on the control panel?

And yes, I am blonde! :D

Hello all - great to see all of your fgorgeous faces and your achievements so far! Keep up the good work!

Can't find where/how to upload my picture though? (And having just seen all you stunners am not sure I want to now!!) Can anyone help? I also don't know how to upload an avatar, it doesn't give me the option when I click on change avatar on the control panel?

And yes, I am blonde! :D
Hi Miss Moon
I am pretty sure you have to wait until you have posted a certain number of times before you can add piccies and avatars.
I can't remember the rules exactly, but I think it is something like 50.
Welcome to the board
:wavey:

Hi Miss Moon
I am pretty sure you have to wait until you have posted a certain number of times before you can add piccies and avatars.
I can't remember the rules exactly, but I think it is something like 50.
Welcome to the board
:wavey:

Hi Ali - and thanks! Guess I had better get posting then!:thankyou:

thanks polos ;) it's about time you added your picture too !
click on your own Gallery then upload picture.. easy

Portsmouth? Hello from across the harbour in Gosport Gazz!! :)

I haven't put any pics on as I didn't have any taken when I was at my heaviest (13 stones 12 pounds). It just didn't occur to me to have before and after pictures.

I feel like it's the future I'm interested in and not the past so as I've dropped the weight I've just been thinking about what I will look like rather than what I looked like before. I've always thought that it's more important that I am the best person I can be and my image has always been secondary to that (although still important that I look okay).

It is interesting to see others' piccies though - especially in magazines when the person just isn't recognizable from previously. Great that they can motivate others too - but with me motivation comes from within.

My 'before and after' photos are now in my gallery (I think!)

Having just eaten a giant packet of maltesers, I'll be heading for the before photo if I'm not careful!!

sweetpea - The before and after are for us people that sometimes need to have a bit of inspiration at times. Also shows yourself how well you've done !

Back