Gastric Hynoband Booked

Thankyou everyone for your supportive encouragement :) meant alot.

RG oh that sounds good,ill try the lady first and if it doesnt work for me ill try your app,dont want to muddle myslef haha. What are you doing cambridge? Well done great loss xxx

Hey chick just doing low calorie eating, sultana bran for breakfast, ww soup for lunch and chicken salad/jacket spud and salad for dinner etc :) Lets see how long I can keep it up for this time heh heh. Im loving the sultana bran tho, its nom!

ah well done you :) You can do it look how well you did before???? I think its hard this weightloss journey but look how lighter we are than 6 months ago ;) xx

just thought Id let you know about an app I put on my iphone, its a weight loss one by Glenn Harrold

Thanks for the tip Riotgrrrrl! I've just bought the app for my ipod. Nothing ventured, nothing gained (or lost in this case!). Just waiting for the kids to bugger off to school and work then I'm going to give it a whirl. Hope it makes me want to eat salad all the time too - I could do with loving something low calorie!!!! I'll let you know how I go on! xxxxx :vibes:

ah well done you :) You can do it look how well you did before???? I think its hard this weightloss journey but look how lighter we are than 6 months ago ;) xx

Exactly, Cherry. I shudder when I think back to how I looked back then. Ive ordered a treadmill too!! Should be delivered next week with any luck. My heads back in the game after months of eating and drinking whatever I want heh heh. At least Ive had fun doing it :D and now its time to work hard again.

Thanks for the tip Riotgrrrrl! I've just bought the app for my ipod. Nothing ventured, nothing gained (or lost in this case!). Just waiting for the kids to bugger off to school and work then I'm going to give it a whirl. Hope it makes me want to eat salad all the time too - I could do with loving something low calorie!!!! I'll let you know how I go on! xxxxx :vibes:

Ooo yes let me know how you get on! Make sure you play the "come awake" one otherwise you'll just sleep - Im paranoid I'll fall asleep and miss picking my boy up from school heh heh.
Im loving the app, totally worth the money IMO. I love his voice too, didnt think I would at first, but its fab. Make sure you listen to it through earphones - it feels like hes walking all the way round me at some points when hes talking :D
I never really liked salad before but now I love the colours on my plate, the way it smells (!) and tastes sooo fresh. I dont have dressing either! Wierd!!!

Good luck to all, we'll do it!!!

Actually, I have a vague hazy memory of the guy saying dont discuss your weight loss with anyone as its our own private thing...? Ooops too late hope it doesnt stunt our progress - we need to talk about it on minimins lol x x

Back