• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

gave myself a good shake and spinning

so after weeks of missing a tablet here and there and eatin rubbish i gave myself a good talking too and sorted myself out. i even went to a spinning class tonight and OMFG! its good. it didnt help that ive never rode a bike before but i pulled through and the instructor said i did well. makes you sweat like a ***** but i suppose its all good!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
you wait till tommorow, your butt is gonna kill !!

ive herd stories about sore bum and my friend even hurt her lady bits haha

where bouts u from in newcastle? im from newcastle but live in wales as im a student but when im home i live in byker

Well hope its not too sore for you tommorow !!

Im actually from a little place called Woodside, Ryton, bout a 10 min drive from Metro centre.

x

I dont miss them at half term when its super busy ! lol
Have you been recently? Its been done up lovely, all the new restaurants ect... New cinema x

havnt been in about a yr cos i havnt been up that way much. im moving bk in june. ive heard the cinemas good but they knocked metroland down for it!! i loved metroland as a kid haha nearly falling off the rollercoaster was always a highlight

I only went on that roller coaster once and I was quite drunk lol! The cute guy opperating it sent it round a few more times extra for us :) Lol
Theres the namco entertainment centre which is good

*Emma

Silver Member
I'm also a student in Wales who comes from the North East! I live in South Tyneside at home, and I'm at university in Swansea. Also graduating this summer! :)

*Emma

Silver Member
I'm doing Psychology :) I'm really going to miss Wales when I leave, but it's going to be good to get home and start working! Good luck with your weight loss, I'm doing Slim Fast instead of Xenical for a month or so, but I'm still popping into the Xenical section quite regularly :)

*Emma

Silver Member
I'm the President of the Psychology society, so if she's a member of it then I may know her! Small world! :) I know exactly what you mean, I have takeaways all around me, and there are 4 pubs within a two-minute walk from my front door. I definitely struggle to keep on track, but the Slim Fast is going well so far (only on day 4 though!) so maybe this time it'll actually work for me :)