Geena's odd thoughts (and hopefully some weight loss too)

geenabee

Hello! It's the day before I start and I am so excited, scared, nervous and very motivated. I want to do this, I believe I can do this.

I am 24 years old and weigh around 20 stone, I always struggled with my weight but since getting an office job it has soared. I am getting married this year and aiming to start a family next year-I refuse to be fat anymore, there is so much more to me than this. I am not doing this for how I look, but for my health and the ability to start a family.

I would love to be a part of this obviously close family and look to you for advice, cyber cuddles and the opportunity to go on slightly long like I have here.

I hope you are all having a great day and to speak soon

Geena

Can some one tell me, are slim and save products allowed in the CD? And if so which ones?-thank you

bluegirl said:
Hey Gina, welcome! SOunds like you have lots of reasons to be on the CD, I look forward to hearing how you get along x

Thank you bluegirl, I'm really excited

Ooo what are they? Not heard of them. Are you on ss+ or 810 ??

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I want to be on the SS, not meeting my CDC until tomorrow, I have just heard people mention slim and save and wondered if it was similar

Will google it. From what I've read it's just the cd products on SS nothing else. Btw I SOooo know what you mean about being in an office and putting on weight! Why oh why do people keep bringing food in!!

slim and save is an alternative vlcd company. they're designed to be taken 4-a-day, so if you substitute a pack as one of your three you should take a multivit. you can take any of them except the wafers, which are not meal replacement packs.

Thank you spangles

Alfielulu said:
Will google it. From what I've read it's just the cd products on SS nothing else. Btw I SOooo know what you mean about being in an office and putting on weight! Why oh why do people keep bringing food in!!

There are also the dreaded vending machines! Aaaa! They sit smiling at you with there chocolaty and fatty goodies, willing you to have one........just so hard to resist.first meeting with CDC today, very excited.

Day 1-porridge 1! Just met my CDC for the first time, she was lovely, very helpful, had my apple and Cinamon porridge and because she had warned me it was very different I found it fine, I liked the flavour, just the texture was a bit different, got 2 tetrapaks and soup for the rest of the day and my 1st water bottle of the day on the go-feeling positive

Sounds like its gone well! I like porridge so i am hoping the CD stuff will be just like a relatively normal breakfast for me! Fingers crossed for you. Glad you like your CDC I think its important. I have only spoken to mine and I am bit daunted by her and her success to be honest

Sounds like its gone well! I like porridge so i am hoping the CD stuff will be just like a relatively normal breakfast for me! Fingers crossed for you. Glad you like your CDC I think its important. I have only spoken to mine and I am bit daunted by her and her success to be honest

Just had the tomoato soup-eekk!! thats not tickling my fancy :sigh:

I just stick with the tetra's, mainly because I work away usually so they are easier to transport and use, but I think I have heard that people add spices/pepper/chilli to their soups. Maybe someone else can confirm that though.

Good luck, you're half way to a sucessful day x

I just stick with the tetra's, mainly because I work away usually so they are easier to transport and use, but I think I have heard that people add spices/pepper/chilli to their soups. Maybe someone else can confirm that though.

Good luck, you're half way to a sucessful day x

Thank you! That made me feel I can make it today- I'm in work till 10.30 and then I am looking forward to a shake at home-hope you have a great day

Geena Have a look at a thread in cd teams called newbie ;) Katie is starting a team

Day 2-I made it through day 1 woo!

Woken up feeling fine and full of energy and raring to go! Had a mint choc chip milkshake last night which I blended with ice and split into two tall glasses-it was gorgeous and could easily come from Starbucks! I'm going to have my porridge for lunch today as it is nice to have something that feels like food at work

Im very proud because yesterday at work I had to go and get birthday cake for a colleague, I was even offered a massive slice of chocolate cake and I said nope! Feeling very proud

Off to take before pictures and have my cappuccino shake

Have a great day everyone

Finding today so hard, I am so hungry for real food, this is really tricky

Keep it going Honey!!! You can do it... maybe try and find something to occupy your mind like a book or magazine or something so you dont think about the food. I bet its more the thought of it that actually being hungry.....

You can do it - once you get past the first week I am sure you'll find it easier

Thank you, tomorrow lunchtime I am half way through week one! Whoop! I am just having the mushroom soup-actually really not that bad

Back