Gem n nikkis final countdown!!

I had a sneaky weigh at home and looked like a 7lb gain, don't think that's right because last time I weighed on Saturday I was STS. Bit annoyed but sticking to plan now and hopefully will get back down to my 9st 5 in 2 weeks.

Xxx

Im not weighing myself other than sw scales they all give different bloody results. Annoying i wanna get down to 8 stone now so i have room to gain on my holiday xx

Back on track daily menu...

Breakfast~ melon strawberries and Kiwi

Lunch~ beetroot coleslaw~ beetroot red onion and red cabbage with 4 tbsp el mayo between four of us. Ill say 1 syn for that as whole dish is 2 syns. With salad~ lettuce tomatoes cucumbers and celery with cous cous and hm sw wedges.

Dinner~ tandorri salmon with savoury rice and roasted veg xx

Snack~ cheese on toast hex b and a

Syns~ el mayo 1 low low marg 1/2 and mini crunchie 4. total 5.5

Last edited:
Well done on back on track hun.

I went back to the gym today and did 40mins cardio. Then left the house at 9.15 to take my dad to hospital as he has fell over cutting the hedge and broke his thumb... Still at the hospital as he now has to have an op to wire it together!!!

Only had a pear all day as thought we wouldn't be long! How wrong was I! Had to go sit in the car to charge my phone up!

Xx

Ohhhhh bugger poor dad eh?? Damn nice weather. My dad is doing my decking god can't wait till its done my garden will be a party place in summer for me n my boys xx hope ur dad is ok xx

Dads ok bless him prob having the op in Friday.

BREAKFAST
Pear

LUNCH
Spaghetti, mushrooms, onion.
Sweet chilli (1.5 syns)
2/3s Wm coop pitta (HEXB)
LC light squares (2/5 hEXA1)

Mini milk (1.5 syns)

DINNER
Sweet potato soup.
14g cheese (5/5 HEXA1)
Mornig coffee (2 syns)
7 mikado (3.5 syn)

Syns 8.5

Last edited:
Quite happy today as the scales have gone down 3 lbs since yesterday!

BREAKFAST (in a rush!)
1 babybel light (1/2 HEXA1)
5 strawberries blob of fat free yog
Ameretto biscuits x 6 (1.5 syns)

LUNCH
6 x crisp breads (HEXB)
Ham, tuna.
3 x extra light laughing cows (1/2 HEXA1)
Mini jammy dodgers (4 syns)

DINNER
Omelette or chicken salad.

Will up date if I have any syns!

Last edited:
Ohhhhh thaya good. I hope i lose somethin:-<.

Breakfast~ eat smart sausage butty with marg n brown sauce. 2 Syns. Melon n strawberries.

Lunch~ left over shepards pie from the other day hope its still ok with a whole packet of beetroot hehe.

Snacks~ mug shot and crunchie mini 3 syns.

Dinner~ hm wedges and roasted veg.

Hex b~ 2 wm bread no hex a

Syns~ 5
Superfree~ 7 xx

BREAKFAST
Ww yoghurt

LUNCH
2 x ryvita
2 x laughing cow squares
Mini Jammy dodgers (4 syns)
Snack a jacks (5 syns)

DINNER
Salmon ad roasted veg.
Handful of marks and spencers crisps (3 syns)
1/4 eater egg (4.5 syns)

Syns:16.5

Hiya hun. I was off plan yesterday with cream cakes and champagne but had an sw dinner. Don't even know how many syns i had so won't put up diary. It was a lot tho. Although i did pick the smallest cakes and have my lager with plenty of diet lemonade. Good job ive been good the rest of the week.

Today~ breakfast~ hex b Pitta with bacon lettuce and tomatoes with 1/2 tsps ll mayo 1/2 syn.

Lunch~ lettuce tomatoes celery cucumbers hex a feta tuna with juice of 1 lemon and mayo 1/2 syn. Melon strawberries and Kiwi.

Dinner jersey royal s roasted veg maggis so juicy 2 syns.

Total syns 3 Superfree 12. yippe x

Heya :) I had a 100% day yesterday however...was up all night with chronic stomach ache! Went to work and got sent home :(

So been in bed all morning and was getting starving! So decided to try and stick to dryish foods.

Green day

BREAKFAST
None

LUNCH
WM pitta (HEXB)
1 slice ham. (1 syn)
Tomato
Lettuce
Tommy Sauce (1 syn)
1 x mikado (0.5 syns)
Ameretto biscuit (1.5 syns)

WW Yoghurt.

Go ahead biscuit x 3 (9 syns)

DINNER
1 slice wm bread (1/2 HEXB)
1/2 tin ww tomato soup (2.5 syns)

Syns 16

Last edited:
It's horrible, I'm trying to stick to dry foods to help it. My family have all gone out to the pub and I'm sat here with my sister watching the film remember me and she is ordering Chinese food :-(

Xx

Nikki, I hope you are feeling better today, not nice feeling poorly:(
You need to get better for the cruise, all that food, hehe!:)

Still feeling poorly today :-( was at the gym and managed 2 minutes on the treadmill and burst into tears!! So instead I did 30 lengths swimming.

Trying to eat little dry bits and bobs.

BREAKFAST
None

SNACK
Few choco raisins (5syns)
6 x ameretto biscuits (1.5 syns)

LUNCH
2 x alpen light (HEXB)
Blob of vanilla fat free yog.
1/2 banana.

SNACK
Half a wispa (5syns)

DINNER

Last edited:
Ohhhhh don't push urself if ill hun.

Not sure of my foods today but ill try to be 100% as was out n off plan yesterday n also have split from my oh again. This time for good.i agree with second chances but i won't have people taking the piss.

Going on a good10 mile + walk today n doing a strict meal plan for the week as im skint!!! hope u feel better soon xxxxx

Sorry to hear about you and OH Hun.. Hugs xxx

The belly ache has subsided today and the scales are back down another 2 lbs so that's good. Meant to be going to the lovely Skegness today with OH but have still got no energy... Debating an egg mcmuffin !!

Off plan today and think I'll give myself a break until I get back from my cruise and then got 15 weeks until Egypt to get toned.... Been and got a lush new bikini yesterday so excited!!

Xx

Good idea, you will wow them anyway with your slim self in that new lush bikini!
Some of the sights you see on board ship are just not nice!:p You wont be one of them:)
Have fun today
x

Holidaygirl10 said:
Good idea, you will wow them anyway with your slim self in that new lush bikini!
Some of the sights you see on board ship are just not nice!:p You wont be one of them:)
Have fun today
x

Aww thanks hun :) just what I needed to hear. Youll also be proud to know I resisted the egg mcmuffin and had pineapple fruit salad and water from tesco on route! Saving syns and HEX for later xxx

Back