Gem n nikkis final countdown!!

Well done!! u will look great in ur cruise im sure!!

Breakfast~ punnet strawberries with mullerlight cherry.

7Mile walk with buggy

Lunch~ hex b Pitta bacon chicken slices tomatoes lettuce with mayo 1/2 syn

Dinner~ salad cous cous and beetroot coleslaw Mmmmmmmm x

Syns will be saved for a glass of wine n salted popcorn xx

So got to the lovely skeg Vegas and discover the wind was horrific... My hair is now like a straggley mop end :-/ had a lolly which I have no idea on syns was only a small one and then began to feel wheezy and so came home. Only had my fruit salad all day which could possibly be why I feel like this, so OH is taking me down the pub for dinner and maybe a nice glass of wine xx

Feeling good today :)

BREAKFAST
1x alpen light bar (1/2 HEXB)

LUNCH
Coop wm pitta (HEXB)
2 x dairylea slice (HEXA)
Ham
Quavers (4.5 syns)
Snack size mars bar (8 syns)

Last edited:
This evening has gone to pot because I'm visiting my Dad in hospital after his op. Didnt make weigh in because of it but my scales showed 9st 7 which was fabulous news!!

Having a takeaway tonight and tomorrow night is pub and drinks with my aunty xx

Well done hun :)

Had a wavy day yesterday but feeling good today.

Green day

BREAKFAST
2 x alpen light (HEXB)
Hot choc (2 syns)

LUNCH
Pot noodle GTI chilli. (4 syns)
1 x cheese slice (1/2 HEXA)

DINNER
Vegetable pasta (2.5 syns because of sauce + 1.5 HEXA)
Pitta bread coop wm (HEXB)
8 mikado (4 syns)
Half curly wurly (3 syns)

Syns: 15.5

Last edited:
I had a wavy day also.

Today~ breakfast~ melon strawberries Kiwi and grapefruit

Lunch~ Chillis tomatoes peppers garlic spinach all made into a sauce with spaghetti and hex a feta

Dinner~ nasi goreng 1 syn mullerlight hex b alpen bars and Kiwi.

1 Syn so far x

Day off today so been down the gym this morning and feeling good :)

Not sure what day to have whether a green or EE

BREAKFAST
None

LUNCH
Left over veg pasta, not loads so say (1 syn for sauce) 1 x cheese slice (1/2 HEXA)

DINNER

Breakfast~ strawberries and 2 hard boiled eggs and 2 wm toast.

Lunch~ mug shot let over nasi goreng and alpen light 3.5 syns.

1/2 Lager 5 syns

Dinner~ Chinese. Not synning as my we are back together again bloke will choose badly lol xx

Today I decided on the harvester for lunch so....

BREAKFAST
None

LUNCH
1/2 spit roast chicken, jacket potato large salad (2.5 syns as had a small amount of spread and a couple of dunks of sauce)
Wholemeal roll ( HEXB)

Asda honeycomb chocs. (5 syns??)
Handfull of popcorn (2.5 syns as it's usually 10 syns for it all so prob over estimating)

DINNER
Super noodles
Cheese (HEXA)

Hiya hun... Not long till u go away... Fancy having a blaster week:)) lots of speed???

Really wanna lose 6lb before i go away in June so i can whack it back on.... Wanna set a mini challenge of speed foods and exercise?? xxxxx

alfsmummy11 said:
Hiya hun... Not long till u go away... Fancy having a blaster week:)) lots of speed???

Really wanna lose 6lb before i go away in June so i can whack it back on.... Wanna set a mini challenge of speed foods and exercise?? xxxxx

Yeh defo hun, I'm thinking lots of fruit for brekkie and lunch and then carb free meal for dinner. Want to be uber sexy! I hate how after a bad couple of days my belly looks Wobblier and just yucky, so feeling a good 5 days now :)

Just download a walking app for my phone and me and OH went for a walk which was 3.2 miles, 54mins and 222cals, was nice to get exercise in fresh air!

Xx

Going to the dentist today to have my root canel finished. Eek!! No food for me even if I wanted it! Hate the dentist and unfortunately I have to drive straight to work after, hope I'm not all high on the super injection!

Plan on buying some yummy soft strawberries when I get to work and hopefully munch through them today.

Going to the gym tonight and must start packing for my cruise!!

Xxx

I walk everywhere i love it.... My local village is 3.4 miles round trip so do that daily then i have planned walks... Like my 12.3 mile one. Can't afford/have time to get to the gym so take full advantage of free walking :)). hope ur ok after dentist... Ive got it weds. Im currently making leeks potatoe and onion soup. Mmmmmmmm xx

Feeling really sorry for myself today after my filling and then the dentist has prescribed more antibiotics :-( so lunch is a chilli pot noodle GTI (4 syns) and ryvita minis

Xx

LUNCH
Gti chilli noodle (4 syns)
1 x cheese slice (1/2 HEXA)
Ryvita minis (HEXB)
2 x cheese square delis (1/2 HEXA)

DINNER

Oh my gosh what's wrong with me!! Major chocolate binge :-( xx

alfsmummy11 said:
Why what have u had xx

Just picking out of a bag of minstrels, a big bag!! Then I got home and mum was doing a proper lasagne! So it was lasagne and wine for dinner! Then OH wanted pancakes!!

Starvation mode for 3 days now!!!

Xxx

Oh my goodness, woke up today with more motivation than I have ever had!! WI at home this morning and I've STS which is great new considering I've had a really up and down week!!

Going for a big Extra Easy day :-D

BREAKFAST
2 x alpen light (HEXB)

LUNCH
Ham salad - lettuce, peppers and onions.
Pot noodle in a mug.
4 x minstrels (3 syns)

DINNER
Possibly a mushroom omelette

Back