Gem n nikkis final countdown!!

Ok so the inevitable happened...put on 4.5lb, actually feeling ok about it as I know i'm now 100% on plan and its going to be good :) yeh defo try and get a morning group, i'm lucky really because I literally have a group a day where I live apart from a Friday so I do tend to go to another group if a Tuesday is a problem. You will fit in them size 6's comfortably hun! New week and we are positive thinking now!

xx

Nikki<3 said:
Ok so the inevitable happened...put on 4.5lb, actually feeling ok about it as I know i'm now 100% on plan and its going to be good :) yeh defo try and get a morning group, i'm lucky really because I literally have a group a day where I live apart from a Friday so I do tend to go to another group if a Tuesday is a problem. You will fit in them size 6's comfortably hun! New week and we are positive thinking now!

xx

Oh well at least u was prepared. Glad its motivated you!!! make sure u write down ur (honest) food diary... We can n will do this together!!!

I need to measure my waist don't i really. Done 2.5 mile power walk with buggy today and 200 crunches so far. Just had my lunch was lovely and only had 1/2 syn on lighter mayo today.... That soup i made was Soooo friking hot tho Haha xx

MEAL PLAN FOR TODAY....

Extra Easy : Day 1/21 alcohol free.

BREAKFAST
Hifi Lemon (HEXB) (not much but was on way to weigh in and gym)

LUNCH
Huge fruit salad with fat free strawberry yoghurt.
Slice of ham.
Diet coke.

DINNERISH (going to be any early dinner around 4pm as going out with the family)

Harvester.
Big bowl of salad - lettuce, onion, red pepper and small amount of tomato pasta (1 syn...sauce on pasta) low fat dressing (1 syn)
1/2 spit roast chicken (all skin removed)
Jacket potato (no butter or sour cream!)
BBQ sauce (2.5 syns.... Based on calorie content)
1/2 wm roll (3 syns)

Syns total: 7.5 syns

EXCERCISE
15 minutes on stair master
5 minute sprint on the spin bike
60 back crunches (45kg)
60 belly crunches (30kg)

Will up date later if I decide on any more food.
x

Last edited:
Ive changed my day from ee to green as really fancied making the smash pizza. Never done it before. So its less syns if i go to green and have an extra cheese portion rather than synning it. I will have to syn my Chirizo which i would of needed to anyway so that's 4 syns.

Making it with passata cheese onions peppers and Chirizo. Going to have it with a salad and sw chips.

Does that look green to you? I only do ee. obviously not having the mattersons chicken anymore.

Not going wi tomoz as Alfie still poorly and Noone to look after him.

Total syns so far today~ 4.5 for mayo n 28g Chirizo. Whoop some left for a curly wurly hehe xx

alfsmummy11 said:
Ive changed my day from ee to green as really fancied making the smash pizza. Never done it before. So its less syns if i go to green and have an extra cheese portion rather than synning it. I will have to syn my Chirizo which i would of needed to anyway so that's 4 syns.

Making it with passata cheese onions peppers and Chirizo. Going to have it with a salad and sw chips.

Does that look green to you? I only do ee. obviously not having the mattersons chicken anymore.

Not going wi tomoz as Alfie still poorly and Noone to look after him.

Total syns so far today~ 4.5 for mayo n 28g Chirizo. Whoop some left for a curly wurly hehe xx

Yeh that looks like a perfect green day to me hun. I've had to change from red to EE as now going to harvester. So going to have chicken and bacon stack I think but not sure how to syn the BBQ sauce and having it with a big salad and swapping chips for jacket potato. Need to check out the menu.

Hope Alfie feels better soon bless him.

X x

Nikki<3 said:
Yeh that looks like a perfect green day to me hun. I've had to change from red to EE as now going to harvester. So going to have chicken and bacon stack I think but not sure how to syn the BBQ sauce and having it with a big salad and swapping chips for jacket potato. Need to check out the menu.

Hope Alfie feels better soon bless him.

X x

OMG im sooooo jealous of u going to the harvester.... Mmmmmmmm ribs i love them!!! bbq sauce is a tricky one. Just syn it like a normal one perhaps?? enjoy tho and how easy is it to eat salad in there??? god im jealous Haha xx

alfsmummy11 said:
OMG im sooooo jealous of u going to the harvester.... Mmmmmmmm ribs i love them!!! bbq sauce is a tricky one. Just syn it like a normal one perhaps?? enjoy tho and how easy is it to eat salad in there??? god im jealous Haha xx

Decided after looking through the app on my phone I'm going for the simply chicken and jacket potato. Going to say all my 15 syns for today I think just to stay on the safe side xx

Mmmmmmmm xx

Attachments

• 2011-04-04 16.50.22.jpg
    2011-04-04 16.50.22.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 41
Mmm smash pizza, i'm going to do one this week. Just been to tesco and got an innocent mexican chilli veg pot its 6.5 syns which I didnt htink was too bad, so hope its nice!!

xx

Not bad at all. Ok im going to try to have an early night before Alfie sends me under. Bath fake tan then bed.

Total syns for today~ 1/2 for lighter than light mayo, 4 for.Chirizo and 4 for mini bag of buttons. Total for week 8.5 xx

Oh god i am not well. Been on the toilet all night with weeing out my bum and sickness. Tmi but think i May of over done my mussels intake as smells like fish. Moving on....

Gotta get my step dad to take Alfie to the dis as he is still ill and now has a rash on his chest which looks viral.

Can't imagine eating atm just slowly sipping a brew but even that is hard work. I hate being ill esp as i have to look after Alfie too :-((

Oh hun that's not good at all :-( I do hope you both feel better soon, you must try to eat something though later on. Not nice is it :-(

I've woke up this morning to find my uniform is at OH's and so I've had to wear the dreaded skirt which never fitted when I got it a year ago.... Now it's like a sack of potatoes! And then didn't manage to get anything for breakfast so whilst drivin to work I've had 2 hifi bars xx

Hey u May not look good but at least u feel good knowing it doesn't fit!!! i hated the shirts from Thompson and first choice. I looked a nob in mine not glamorous.

I will Try to eat later but atm i really can't face it. Can't cope with Alfie running riot either. Just asked him if he loved me and his reply was " love boobie" cheers Haha x

alfsmummy11 said:
Hey u May not look good but at least u feel good knowing it doesn't fit!!! i hated the shirts from Thompson and first choice. I looked a nob in mine not glamorous.

I will Try to eat later but atm i really can't face it. Can't cope with Alfie running riot either. Just asked him if he loved me and his reply was " love boobie" cheers Haha x

God I hated my Thomson uniform with a passion! Especially the nasty elastic tops! X

Ohhhhh poor Alf has a viral infection. His rash apparently is ecexma which is bollocks as has only just appeared. Anyway making cous cous with roasted veg in an attempt to get him to eat as that's his fav xx

Aww bless him, hope he feels better soon. Are you feeling any better hun? Xxx

Red day today...

BREAKFAST
2 x hifi bars ( HEXB x 2 )

LUNCH
Tikka turkey
Weight watchers yoghurt
1/2 pack quavers (2 syns)
Box of mikados (8.5 syns)
Morning coffee (5 syns)

DINNER
Ham and mushroom omelette...wowow! Was sooo nice.
2 big mushrooms chopped up with gammon ham.
3 eggs.
2 baby bel lights + 1 deli square (HeXA)
Splash of milk and about 12g LF cheese (HEXA)

SW chocolate cake (2 syn)

Weekly syns: 25/105

Last edited:
Nikki<3 said:
Aww bless him, hope he feels better soon. Are you feeling any better hun? Xxx

I feel a little better just had a sleep. Had a bowl of plain cous cous that i kept down so will think of something else to have later. May stick with the cous cous as i know im ok off that!!.

Food so far.

Tea with dash of milk 1/2 syn (possiblly will turn out to be my hex a)

bowl of plain cous cous.

Back