Gem n nikkis final countdown!!

Aww hun come on you can do this 1/2 a lb is nothing and you can be target! Your allowed a slip up every now and again, it's called life. Think positive. Last night I had nachos and pizza hut and wine! Ive been so good today, been to my best friends little boys 1st birthday party and had just a chicken skewer and some pasta. Now I'm on my way to the party! X

Nikki<3 said:
Aww hun come on you can do this 1/2 a lb is nothing and you can be target! Your allowed a slip up every now and again, it's called life. Think positive. Last night I had nachos and pizza hut and wine! Ive been so good today, been to my best friends little boys 1st birthday party and had just a chicken skewer and some pasta. Now I'm on my way to the party! X

Thanks hun. Having a massive plate of salad and sw curry tonight made with peppers tomato onions chillis and garlic. Just going to have to try to re do it lol x

Morning!! For some reason I have woke up feeling super positive! Think yesterdays 60 minute / 702 calorie strider workout did wonders :)

Took a couple of pics last night going to upload one in a sec to show you my outfit :)

X x

last nights size 6 outfit, leggings, vest and top all size 6 xx

Attachments

• SDC13576.jpg
    SDC13576.jpg
    508.6 KB · Views: 69
Nikki you look fab!!!! All size 6, fantastic!!!

Thanks hun :) saw a lot of family I haven't seen for quite a while and i sat down and they were whispering between themselves and then I heard them say " who is that?" :eek: then my nan jumped in and said it was me and they all gasped!! That was twice yesterday I didn't get recognised!!

alfsmummy11 said:
You look sooooo beautiful well done hunni xx

Thanks Hun :) expecting a considerable gain this week and then hopefully that will kick me up the bum and get the motivation back! To get to target for my cruise!

X x

Nikki<3 said:
Thanks Hun :) expecting a considerable gain this week and then hopefully that will kick me up the bum and get the motivation back! To get to target for my cruise!

X x

Me too but im quitting class and going to buy some digital scales instead. Ive said before about my consultant she is rubbish and loads have quit as she is so poor. Another lady is setting up after her chemotherapy ends so ill join hers.

Hope your having a lovely buffet sweet x

alfsmummy11 said:
Me too but im quitting class and going to buy some digital scales instead. Ive said before about my consultant she is rubbish and loads have quit as she is so poor. Another lady is setting up after her chemotherapy ends so ill join hers.

Hope your having a lovely buffet sweet x

My scales are salter digital ones from argos and they weigh exactly the same as class ones. What makes me want to quit even more is I don't stay to class so I literally go and weigh and come home but still pay £5 a week. Maybe I should stay for image therapy this week x

Oooo buffet was lovely too. Chicken, pineapple rice, jambalaya, pasta and salad. Did have a sneaky bit of garlic bread too. I think me and mum over estimated as we have literally enough to feed 10 more people left! Xx

Wow wish i was there ill join in eating Haha.

Ill look for those then. Im just sick of moaning about my c. She really is useless. Seeing as i lost one of my jobs i also can't afford it now would rather spend on my son. God im also upset with people on that thread i told u about being proper proper nasty :-((

:hug99: There is no need for people to be nasty :( your only giving your opinion and its not fair that people are being like that to you.

x

There is noway I could even count my syns today...however, I have just been speaking with OH and I have decided to try and do 3 weeks alcohol free as I dont have anything planned now until Easter Sunday. Fingers crossed it will help me get to target! x

Nikki<3 said:
There is noway I could even count my syns today...however, I have just been speaking with OH and I have decided to try and do 3 weeks alcohol free as I dont have anything planned now until Easter Sunday. Fingers crossed it will help me get to target! x

Good on ya. Im the same ive eaten pure ***** this weekend. Weighed myself in boots with my shoes n coat on n it said 8'10. shhhhiiiittttt so i took them off n it said 8"7. still a 1.5 gain. Did need a wee at the time tho but don't think that would of been a lb n half. Ive just made some soup im going to try to live off that till Tuesday that n fruit. Won't happen like. My son is ill too bless him so can't get anything done. I ate a whole minus 2 slices sponge cake yesterday all 22 syns a bottle of champagne sausage roll doughnuts and wedges and fried chicken today. Ekkkkk.

On the plus side i won a tenner last night on lottery!!!! that's £93 in 4 weeks i will win the jackpot on my 3rd go.... Then ill buy us both a poweplate and we will be urber skinny xx

Good on ya. Im the same ive eaten pure ***** this weekend. Weighed myself in boots with my shoes n coat on n it said 8'10. shhhhiiiittttt so i took them off n it said 8"7. still a 1.5 gain. Did need a wee at the time tho but don't think that would of been a lb n half. Ive just made some soup im going to try to live off that till Tuesday that n fruit. Won't happen like. My son is ill too bless him so can't get anything done. I ate a whole minus 2 slices sponge cake yesterday all 22 syns a bottle of champagne sausage roll doughnuts and wedges and fried chicken today. Ekkkkk.

On the plus side i won a tenner last night on lottery!!!! that's £93 in 4 weeks i will win the jackpot on my 3rd go.... Then ill buy us both a poweplate and we will be urber skinny xx

haha you do make me laugh with the power plate! Thats fab winning that in 4 weeks!

I had 7 double vodkas last night but it did make me sick :/

Then today started well with a nectarine and a kelloggs fibre plus. Then I had a bag of chocolate buttons and picked at the rice and pasta, there werent actually many syns in any of the pasta/rice dishes. Then I had a cheese straw, a bread stick and a handful of walkers lights and just had 2 profitaroles and a 1/6 of a tesco light choices cheese cake :(

Onwards and upwards now though....6 weeks to get to target! We can do this!

A 1.5lb gain isn't to bad hun, you could counteract that before Tuesday and easily lose it quickly if it is a gain.

xx

x

God that's not bad what u had at all. Not compared to my fatty day Haha. Do u honestly think i could lose it?? im sat in a beautiful dress atm that i got for 2 quid if a flea market. Its from warehouse n never been worn it makes me feel amazing. Ill take a pic n post x

B's lovely lady said:
How skinny are your legs Gemma!!!!!!! You look great!!!:)

Haha. Ive always had twig legs they are slightly bowed tho so not the sexiest things ever to grace the land Haha. Thanks tho i live that dress makes me feel lovely xx

Back