Gem n nikkis final countdown!!

Update on food.

Lunch~ cous cous

Dinner~ salad, Chirizo 4 slices 2 syns, cous cous with red peppers and onions with 1 tbs olive oill 2syns hex b Pitta bread.

Snacks~ gala melon.

Hex,s~ milk for brew~ will possibly have some more later as only had 1 today n i have VERY strong brews due to my milk phobia (SERIOUSLY)
Wholemeal Pitta.

Syns~ 2 for Chirizo, 2 for olive oil. May have a fab ice lolly or curly wurly later.

Drinks~ fanta zero and tea xxxxx

I think I'm going to try and do my syns weekly rather than daily.... So will update food to show this xx

Nikki<3 said:
I think I'm going to try and do my syns weekly rather than daily.... So will update food to show this xx

Ok ill add my weekly on also. God im gonna go wi. I need a kick up the bum n my mum is having Alfie. Just u really hate gaining and feel like a proper failure. Just not going to tell anyone about it and move on. Plus my mum will go mad if im ill and still going x

alfsmummy11 said:
Ok ill add my weekly on also. God im gonna go wi. I need a kick up the bum n my mum is having Alfie. Just u really hate gaining and feel like a proper failure. Just not going to tell anyone about it and move on. Plus my mum will go mad if im ill and still going x

It really worked for me yesterday habit a gain, it's kicked me into gear again and feel really bad at having 16 syns already today as OH is making the SW choc cake tonight and that will prob take me too 18 for today, but at least not gone over 30 for 2 days... Plus a Tuesday is usually alcohol, chocolate, cake and takeaway night so actually save lots of syns really.

You should go hun, just to motivate you a bit, even if you don't stay to group it might help you xx

And you certainly NOT a failure! Never ever! Xx

Nikki<3 said:
And you certainly NOT a failure! Never ever! Xx

Thank you. Ohhhhh im jealous of ur Tuesday nights!!! i usually see my Oh but just can't be bothered. Haha. Not very good. Your well in your syns for the week so far so don't worry about it xx

alfsmummy11 said:
Thank you. Ohhhhh im jealous of ur Tuesday nights!!! i usually see my Oh but just can't be bothered. Haha. Not very good. Your well in your syns for the week so far so don't worry about it xx

Tuesdays are the best but because of my 21 day alcohol free I'm not partaking tonight! So home for an omelette and SW cake. Good luck Hun, let me know how you get on xx

alfsmummy11 said:
Whoooooppppp lost 1/2lb!!!!! These 2 days have paid off!!! which means i got my 2 stone award and pat target d

Wow well done Hun :) so proud of you xx

B's lovely lady said:
Well done! You must feel great!!!

Yep i do!! i just can't believe it as boots scales said id gained 4.5lb on Sunday. Think my past 2 days has burnt it off. Im more happy about its free as with losing my job can't afford t x

Are you sticking where you are now then? And then going for getting to 8st at a later time?

The SW chocolate cake was amazing, so much better doing half cocoa and half flour was lush!

Xx

Nikki<3 said:
Are you sticking where you are now then? And then going for getting to 8st at a later time?

The SW chocolate cake was amazing, so much better doing half cocoa and half flour was lush!

Xx

Im more aiming to get into these jeans lol. Will try to tone up. Not gonna put pressure on myself tho xx

alfsmummy11 said:
Im more aiming to get into these jeans lol. Will try to tone up. Not gonna put pressure on myself tho xx

I'm glad hun, I think if I get back to 9st 5 my interim target of 9st 3 will be easy to reach and then that might be about it for me, I've felt so pressured to get to 9st if it happens it happens. Would love it too but not sure how realistic it is.

Xx

Nikki<3 said:
I'm glad hun, I think if I get back to 9st 5 my interim target of 9st 3 will be easy to reach and then that might be about it for me, I've felt so pressured to get to 9st if it happens it happens. Would love it too but not sure how realistic it is.

Xx

That's what i feel about 8 stone. But will i be happy at that what if it progresses to 7 stone. Grrrrr just want those jeans lol x

alfsmummy11 said:
That's what i feel about 8 stone. But will i be happy at that what if it progresses to 7 stone. Grrrrr just want those jeans lol x

Feel bloated tonight and got a travel conference tomorrow night with dinner :-/ and not had the menu, so might have fruit salad for lunch and then maybe stick to salad on Thursday.

Gosh I think if I weighed in at 8st 13 one day I would float with happiness!

Xx

Where the hell is my Chinese l. God damn. Update of syns~ 8 small bottle wine 7.5 chicken chow main.

Weekly syns from tonight~15.5/105

Last edited:
Scrap that. My Chinese has been cancelled as they done have delievery people. Bugger. So syns for rhetorically week~ 22.5 xx

alfsmummy11 said:
Scrap that. My Chinese has been cancelled as they done have delievery people. Bugger. So syns for rhetorically week~ 22.5 xx

Oh dear! I'd have been looking forward to the chow mein!

Xx

Back