Gem n nikkis final countdown!!

Nikki<3 said:
Oh dear! I'd have been looking forward to the chow mein!

Xx

I would of rather eaten that than save my syns. Oh well just have to wait till Friday which is the correct Chinese Friday lol. My oh is taking me out next Tuesday to celebrate... If i can get my mum to babysit that is. Think she is annoyed with me as i cut Alfies hair too short and he looks like a monk Haha x

alfsmummy11 said:
I would of rather eaten that than save my syns. Oh well just have to wait till Friday which is the correct Chinese Friday lol. My oh is taking me out next Tuesday to celebrate... If i can get my mum to babysit that is. Think she is annoyed with me as i cut Alfies hair too short and he looks like a monk Haha x

Haha bless him! Ooo does it mean you can wear the lovely dress?!

Xx

Unfortunatly not as we will only he going nandos or for tapas. My fella is 32 and a bit boring he doesn't do heavy nights so will have to save the dress for a girls night out.... Not had one of those in about 2 years tho or for on holiday... Haven beware Haha x

alfsmummy11 said:
Unfortunatly not as we will only he going nandos or for tapas. My fella is 32 and a bit boring he doesn't do heavy nights so will have to save the dress for a girls night out.... Not had one of those in about 2 years tho or for on holiday... Haven beware Haha x

Haha haven won't know what's hit them! I'm sure you will have a lovely night out with him still though :) it's good to have a lovely girls night out!

Xx

Since having my son ive not gone out. In fact ive not lost but lost contact with a load of friends. We don't have the same interests anymore. Being a single parent if i do get a night off i wanna have a nice bath or wash my hair. Don't really wanna go out with people and get drunk lol. That sounds boring but i have always loved my own company and now me and Alfie do everything together. I am really close to my mum and brother also. Plus i would feel guilty going out spending money on drink when i could spend it on Alfie!!

I started going out when i ws 16 so been there done it really!! im dead boring aren't i?? i just want to give Alfie everything and although he doesn't have a dad i want to show him im there for him. Mark takes me out tho and i have a few Cheeky cocktails or champagne with him and a nice meal hehe x

alfsmummy11 said:
Since having my son ive not gone out. In fact ive not lost but lost contact with a load of friends. We don't have the same interests anymore. Being a single parent if i do get a night off i wanna have a nice bath or wash my hair. Don't really wanna go out with people and get drunk lol. That sounds boring but i have always loved my own company and now me and Alfie do everything together. I am really close to my mum and brother also. Plus i would feel guilty going out spending money on drink when i could spend it on Alfie!!

I started going out when i ws 16 so been there done it really!! im dead boring aren't i?? i just want to give Alfie everything and although he doesn't have a dad i want to show him im there for him. Mark takes me out tho and i have a few Cheeky cocktails or champagne with him and a nice meal hehe x

Aww I think its great what your doing for Alfie :) your not boring at all hun, I suppose life goes on doesn't it. Me and OH are trying to save so not going out for a few weeks now. Think we have save about £300 in £2 coins since January which is good considering we don't miss the money.

I always look forward to nights out and then regret spending the money after and spending the syns!

Xx

Nikki<3 said:
Aww I think its great what your doing for Alfie :) your not boring at all hun, I suppose life goes on doesn't it. Me and OH are trying to save so not going out for a few weeks now. Think we have save about £300 in £2 coins since January which is good considering we don't miss the money.

I always look forward to nights out and then regret spending the money after and spending the syns!

Xx

Bloody hell that's a lot!! i never get £2 coins lol. May start doing that if u get them tho. I give my step dad 50 a week to pay off haven and save for our spending money :)) i can't wait ti take him there he will live it... I don't understand people who take 2 yrs olds abroad... I saw it too many times when repping fed up hot and unhappy babies x

Btw i am going take that in June with my best mate of 20yrs step dad n mum and i will be having some drinks there lol. The week before my holiday too!!! i love Edinburgh thats where the haven is... Me n Mark went last yr after written had been together 2 month n we said written would take Alfie next time... This is better as Alfie will have entertainment and me n Mark can go out as my mum n step dad are coming too xx

alfsmummy11 said:
Bloody hell that's a lot!! i never get £2 coins lol. May start doing that if u get them tho. I give my step dad 50 a week to pay off haven and save for our spending money :)) i can't wait ti take him there he will live it... I don't understand people who take 2 yrs olds abroad... I saw it too many times when repping fed up hot and unhappy babies x

Haven will be fab :) it's not fair on the little kiddies taking them abroad too young, I think prob about 4 is nice age as they start proper swimming! I've got a jar which holds £1000 in £2 coins and so whenever we get one we put it in. Put a couple of £20notes in too that my Grandad gave me

Xx

Clintons, only cost £10 and they have lots of different ones! Best thing is you have to smash it to get in it!

Xx

Nikki<3 said:
Clintons, only cost £10 and they have lots of different ones! Best thing is you have to smash it to get in it!

Xx

That's what i wad going to ask or ill be tucking into it Haha. Thanks hun ill get one for Alfies bday and save up for him xx

Breakfast~ bacon, eggs, melon and a punnet of strawberries.

Lunch~ weds day out with my mum. We r talking Alfie to a play cafe... Its lush all organic food. I always have the same lol. Chicken and presto ciabatta with h/m coleslaw and nachos. Im going to say that's my syns for today!!! still have some weekly syns so May have a cake treat xx

BrREAKFAST
Apple and grapes x 2 bags
1/2 slice of SW cake (0.5 syn)

SNACK
Weetabix oaty bar (HEXB)
Mornig coffee biscuits (4 syns)

LUNCH
Fruit salad of pineapple and strawberries.
Mullerlight.

2 x chocolate digestives (8 syns)

DINNER
Sit down meal and not had menu! So will hope for something not high in syns!

Decided to write today off and start again tomorrow :) feeling good about today though xx

Last edited:
Ok my lunch wasn't too bad. Had a ciabatta with chicken and pesto. No cheese and some nachos so pleased with that. Im going to say 15 syns tho to be safe but as im now on 23 for the week im defo having a fab ice lolly later hehe x

Last edited:
Dinner~ cous cous salad and hex a feta light.

Pudding~ strawberries and Kiwi and a fab ice lolly xx

SYNS~ 15 FOR the lunch out plus 4 for the fab. Total weekly 27. not bad :))

Last edited:
So tonight I stayed clear of alcohol but did have some pate, chicken in mushroom sauce and 2 profiteroles.... Which were double regular size. Not worried though as I think I'll stick to a low 7 syns a day for rest of week, less if i can. So tempted to have a sneaky look at the scales as I haven't for 3 days! Which is a major improvement for me considering I do it every day usually xx

Nikki<3 said:
So tonight I stayed clear of alcohol but did have some pate, chicken in mushroom sauce and 2 profiteroles.... Which were double regular size. Not worried though as I think I'll stick to a low 7 syns a day for rest of week, less if i can. So tempted to have a sneaky look at the scales as I haven't for 3 days! Which is a major improvement for me considering I do it every day usually xx

Don't do it lol. Did u??? your diary for yesterday was v impressive well done xx

alfsmummy11 said:
Don't do it lol. Did u??? your diary for yesterday was v impressive well done xx

Nope didn't do it! Felt very bloated too and thought that would make me! having a light red day today I think, just need a good soup recipe for red days, may do pepper and tomato xx

Nikki<3 said:
Nope didn't do it! Felt very bloated too and thought that would make me! having a light red day today I think, just need a good soup recipe for red days, may do pepper and tomato xx

I made one the other day it was amazing but very spicy. In fact i think that's what gave me the tommys... Hey it made me lose that extra weight tho so maybe u should try lol x

Back