Gem's Diary - Doing whatever it takes !!!

Gem8133

Hi all,

Well here goes, I'm back again!! And I will not be stopping for nothing... Well here I a, ladies and gents.. Over a week ago I hit rock bottom looked in the mirror and said Gem sort your life out...

I am 29 years old, normally happy and bubbly and always smiling... But recently my weight has been seriously bringing me down. I joined some weight loss groups in the past and to be hoest they haven't worked for me. A few years ago I did LL and I lost over 4 stone. I then had to have surgery on my back and my mum suffered a stroke and to be honest I ate my feelings. Resulting to me blowing out a massive 18st13lb.

I tried cambridge a while ago as in a few months and found that it was great. I lost a stone and was really happy but I just couldn't carry it on, I only took a day off for a family meal, but that went right out of the window and I just couldn't get back on track.

So I started last Saturday and I am now down to 18st1lb.so this is great and to be honest I am over the moon but I have a long way to go yet, I am desperate and think I will cry when I get into the 16s again.

There are many reasons why I am doing this but nt just that I have pcos and am under a fertility surgeon at the minute. He will be really pleased when I go back and see him in a couple of months and I have got some weight off so i am hoping that it helps, I am going to use this thread as my diary and the rockery road that I am trying to stay on.

I live with my lovely fiancé and I have children that we care for in the family. The only time that I find this diet hard is when i have been invited out, although to be fair at the moment the only thing that I want to do is curl up at home, and when I am doing dinners and that, but as long as I have my water there I am not to bad lol...

Well I am going to sign off now from my brief hello and apologise now for the odd bad day that I may have, but hey you have to have rain to have rainbows hey

Gem xxxx

Hi Monica,

That would be great thank you, how are you finding cambridge what day you on etc

Hope your not too stuck in with all the snow xx

Hi, I am on day nine... And it's all going well, the shakes are nice I add some ice and blitz it with a blender for the shakes it makes them thicker, how much have you got to lose Monica I want to get back down in the sixteen stone mark and then see how I feel,

Xxxx

Well day 10 is here now done and dusted, doing ok but found today hard.. I think it's bar cause I found that I had drunk most of my water during the day, how are you doing Monica xx

Back