Gems is back in the building!!..this time to stay :o))

Gems

Having lurked around these halls like a reject from the new Harry Potter movie!! i have decided to post again.:) i see so many names i recognise, just not the faces, blimey your all gorgeous:)
I have followed Isobels diary and always cheer her on and of course Sharon (summerskye )who i originally started cd at the same time with, darn feel like a right old salmon for not sticking with it, but total kudos to you chicks your awesom:D
Mikes op diary has totally had me gripped, was like ER, casualty and crimewatch all rolled into one.....i mean ouch Mike, you have totally been through the mill but hope you will soon be feeling the benefits rather than the downside of it all.

So here i am, poised and waiting to start cd again, i have wracked myself with shame guilt and aero bars!!! and well i cant escape it any more, my health is suffering and my twins are starting junior school in september and i just dont want them to have the "pish" taken out of them coz of me.:eek:

well like i said i have never really left i have just been 'resting' as they say in the acting circles (gosh ive gone all scarlet o'hara:D)

I am going away for 10 days and then will go and see the lovely Jackie who is my cdc when i return. I have loads to loose but im not worried about the amount i just need to get on the road, as its being on the journey that matters to me i think, i have let myself fail b4 worrying about the far off goal not anymore.....damn im gonna be slinky b4 im 40.
Hugs to all of you and special hugs to those of you i know and if any of you remember me i would love to say hi :hug99::grouphugg:

xx Gemsxx

Hi Gems.. glad to hear ur back on the wagon, good luck.

Hi Gems

Welcome back hun. Have a great few days away, and then back to it with the vengance! Good luck x x x

Hi Cheryl, Linda many thanks for the good wishes.
I know its early yet to start posting as im not on the actual diet but i just wanted to say hi .
Hope you pop back when i am back, and i will try to find you on other threads.
Hugs Gemsxx

Hi Gems,

Just wanted to say good luck to you!

Hi Gems,

Just wanted to say good luck to you!

Hi Tracie, Many thanks for the well wishes, i am right there with you , but at least we are on the journey hun, thats what counts.
Hope you have a fab day and that your doing ok.
Many Hugs
Gemsxx:hug99:

right well i am off on my hols so i hope to catch up with some of you when i return and wish you loads of success to you all
Hugs Gemsxx

Back