Genuine websites to buy concert tickets for sold out concerts

big bear

A bear on a mission!
Hi guys

My H has said that he'll buy me Take That concert tickets for my birthday. Obviously the tickets are sold out. Can anyone suggest any reliable websites/places where I can buy tickets from?

I don't want to spend crazy money but I'll consider reasonable priced tickets. I need them for any of the London dates.

Help please.

Thanks

BBXXX

Seatwave?

Thanks Jemma, have you bought tickets from them before?

I'm just so worried buying online as there are so many scams out there..

I went on sat night, got them off eBay for £50 (for 2!).

I think there are some fakes, but be careful, check feedback and be weary of people that have lots listed.
Pay via paypal using a credit card and you're fully protected.

Good luck xx

Sent from Laura's iPhone using MiniMins

I went on sat night, got them off eBay for £50 (for 2!).

I think there are some fakes, but be careful, check feedback and be weary of people that have lots listed.
Pay via paypal using a credit card and you're fully protected.

Good luck xx

Lucky you, I bet they were fab. I'll have a look on ebay X

Worth every penny.

I'd have been pleased if we'd have paid £100 a ticket!

Let us know how you do xx

Yeah I agree with Selwonk, the best way is via eBay paying by cred card, that way you are protected.

Otherwise, I would get them from Gumtree, and ask the seller to show me the original receipt from when they purchased them to prove they were genuine.

Thanks Jemma, have you bought tickets from them before?

I'm just so worried buying online as there are so many scams out there..

Yes I have, more often than I'd like actually, I never buy tickets at the time they are released then decide I desperately want to go with a week to go.

In order to sell tickets, you have to provide your debit/credit card details, so if you don't send them, they deduct the money from your account to reimburse you. You also have to prove you have posted the tickets (UPS or royal mail) and you will not receive the money for your tickets unless you give this to them.

Back