~George's Weekly Weigh In~ <(oo,)> d(^^,)b

Thanks again for all your nice comments! Well, week two is now officially over and I'm glad too.. It's been far tougher than week one.. Not because I've been tempted to cheat, in all honesty I really haven't.. Or because I'm not enjoying my diet, because I am.. But because of my large loss in week one I was expecting to loose atleast 5 pounds in week two but instead I only lost 2.. I know every pound counts and so I'm not moaning about it too much but for 5 days of the week I walked atleast two miles and I was hoping for a bigger loss. It all add's up in the end though and I'm optimistic about week three & I'm starting to think more about the future and what I'll be able to do.. It's been a while since I last believed I could actually loose weight and then one thing or another came along and knocked me.. This time though, It's more a lifestyle change & I'm actually looking forward to working on my health & achieving things that before seemed like impossible dreams.
With all the support I'm getting right now I'm actually starting to feel good about myself.. With that said though, I'll have to learn to walk before I'm able to run & it's still early days so I need to continue being focused.
Wishing everyone a nice week,
George :)

weight loss does slow down after a big loss in first week but it will pick up again, a loss is stil a loss as u said, be proud, thats 2 bags of sugar u have lost in weight! :) keep going

Well done on a good weight loss George!
I'm sure I remember reading somewhere that the second week of a diet is one of the toughest as far as weight loss goes. Something do do with the body reacting to having had less food the first week and so trying to 'stockpile' everything it can eg. fat etc. Not sure if this is def true but it makes sense to me.
You carry on doing what yr doing hon, u seem to be really enjoying it and its obviously working! Best wishes for a great week 3 xx

Hi George.. If you watch the Biggest Loser, they always say week 2 is the hardest, so don't be disheartened! You'll have a great number in week three, keep it up! :)

Week two has well and truly passed now & week three is coming to a nice end. Just weighed myself & I'm 24 stone 2 pounds. So I'm offically 15 pounds lost since starting! :)
Feeling very good about the way things are going & I managed to get out and about with some friends yesterday which really boosted my confidence & make's me want to loose weight even more! :)
Thanks again for all the support! =P

George thats an incredible amount of weight to lose!!! And in such a short time too! It sounds like you have really got your act together...and putting some of us on here to shame lol!
Good that you're going out again with friends, you're young and you should be enjoying life! Well done, you're a total inspiration! :party0049:

Back