GET A GRIP PLEASE

:boohoo:..... Its Friday night, I've had my soup my peanut crunch bar's just chillin in the freezer..........I've had a bath & got my PJ's on......​

I NEED TO GET A LIFE :gen147::gen147::gen147:​

sounds like the perfect end to a busy busy week to me !!

enjoy.......

Debz xx

you just do a post about me am sat in my pjs just about to eat my bar having just got outta the bath .But I have to say cannt think of anything better .Nice relaxing nite :nightf:

I'm just whinging...

.... Wishing I could fit into me sexy red top and jeans then hit the town - oh well I can in a few months time! Tho I think I'll be too scared to drink!

I'm home alone - my mum's go the kids on Fri nights so the house is silent. Still at least I'm not pigging out and being a fool xxxx

LOL sounds like my night, I'm in my nightie, got a bottle of water beside me, some celery in the fridge for later if I really need to eat something and 1 sachet left for later. Flicked through the telly and couldn't find anything I wanted to watch on yet, so came upstairs for a while

Aww thanx Debz - I've just checked through my SKY+ and I've got Trial & Retribution all recorded so when I go off for my pint of T & bar I shall be watching that xxx

....don't tell me what happens !!! haven't watched it yet. lol !!!

you'll be in those jeans and slinky top in no time....STICK WITH IT HUN !

you can so do this....YES - it is tough BUT the results are soooo worth it ! :rolleyes:

STAY STRONG......

Debz xx

Christ - my bar is frozen solid now!!!!!! Oh dear - I boiled my soup earlier, it was all over the hob so I chucked it incase there was no nutrients left in it :D:D:D....

Right luvlies - I'm off for me huge huge cuppa black T & my frozen peanut crunch :eek::eek::eek:....

Catch you all in the morning before I hit the shops xxxx

Ahhh - nice one!
Yes I'm needing to stare at my top, I've bought in a size 14 - so need to lose 2st to get into it :p:p:p

Christ - my bar is frozen solid now!!!!!! Oh dear - I boiled my soup earlier, it was all over the hob so I chucked it incase there was no nutrients left in it :D:D:D....

Right luvlies - I'm off for me huge huge cuppa black T & my frozen peanut crunch :eek::eek::eek:....

Catch you all in the morning before I hit the shops xxxx

hey babe - STICK WITH IT !!! you are so worth it (L'oreal ?????!!!!)

am lookin forward to sharing your success !!!

......frozen peanut bars = broken teeth (been there, done that :eek:)

catch ya later missus !

Debz xx

I know we are all looking forward to getting in to our dream clothes and painting the town red!but lets while we are at home warm and snuuggy remember those long cold queues for cabs,the drunken blokes who think they are gods gift,the clothes smelling like a brewery and the horrible hangovers in the mornings!
Susanx

And feeling about 100 cos everyone in the pubs is underage!

Lucky you!

My boots are killing me but i can't be bothered to take them off,my son is upstairs refusing to go to sleep and is screaming and I have been up to the hospital to visit a friend only to find out I couldn't go in because they have restricted visiting with the neruovirus doing the rounds!
Roll on tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!

cddietgalx

Nightie on... check
Snuggly new dressing gown on..... check
Cup of tea..... check
Bottle of water..... check
Fleecy blanket..... check

PERFECT!!

Gx

Nightie on... check
Snuggly new dressing gown on..... check
Cup of tea..... check
Bottle of water..... check
Fleecy blanket..... check

PERFECT!!

Gx

Got the blanket and the water,but I might need a coffee,going to try and stay up to watch the ladies final at the aussie open!

Sx

I wish you well, you have more stamina than me, I'm trying to stay awake long enough not to fall asleep in my tea!

Gx

:giggle::giggle:
I know we are all looking forward to getting in to our dream clothes and painting the town red!but lets while we are at home warm and snuuggy remember those long cold queues for cabs,the drunken blokes who think they are gods gift,the clothes smelling like a brewery and the horrible hangovers in the mornings!
Susanx
:giggle::giggle::giggle:

Ahh yes - now why did I not think about these things last night???? Oh well I only watched first bit of Trail & Retribution, read the papers in bed and went to sleep about half 11, woke up at 8am feeling dandy!
See you all on Saturdays thread xxxx

Back