Get Off Your Arse And Lose Weight

Mrs Pink

Banned
Knew that would get your attention! ;)
Its the name of a book I bought today - the subtitle is "Straight-talking advice on how to get thin from the Life *****" .
Author Steve Miller is a life-coach/hypnotherapist type .... I've flicked through it and it pulls no punches! Bits are LOL funny...
Has anyone else read it and if so what did you think?

Sure grabbed my attention as I felt you were talking to me directly, being sat on my arse and lurking on mimimins and all:D.

Will check it out on amazon. Does it tell us anything us professional dieter's don't already know?

I think i might have a look at it aswell :) xx

If anyone is looking for a book to change their eating habits for life, I can recommend two (both available from Amazon):

"Eating Less - Say Goodbye to Overeating Forever" by Gillian Riley
"Thin Secrets" by Lizzie Kingsley

I read them both in one day and their messages have stuck with me throughout and completely turned around my views of food!

Let us know what this one is like - I may have to just purchase that too!!!

LOL yes it was that book that fell off the shelf in Asda the day before I restarted on CD!! Looked very funny! I am sure it fell off on purpose, giving me a sign to move my fat arse lol

slightly off topic - (for all you clutter bugs out there!) try this book
"Clear Your Clutter With Feng Shui" - i think its by Karen Kingston - but its really small and just gives you great ideas and inspiration for clearing out.. 'if it's broken, or you dont love it, or you dont use it, BIN it (or charity shop etc)

A while back I read Skinny ***** by Rory Freedman and Kim Barnouin. That book was an eye opener, and enough to put anyone off eating anything ever again (well for an hour or so at least lol). It was a good read, but these women don't live in the real world.:eek:

Back