Getting back into it. Woohoo. !!!

Cavycrazy

Silver Member
Hi Everyone

Long long time no speak!! :eek:

Hope you are all well and doing better than me. I have been absent so long, I have popped on from time to time just to have a quick catch up but been very remise in not posting. Sorry!

Well, news on me, been very busy at work with proposed move of the business which looks like its all fallen through! :sigh:, having to do the work of lady whos retired as well as my own, so megga busy there.

Eating and dieting wise... well what can I say! I have been a real pig and now am paying the price of it (although have enjoyed the food. LOL).

Time now to knuckle under, and get back to counting those points, and getting some encouragement from my fellow WW'ers! :)

Starting tomorrow, after braving the scales. Been avoiding them for ages. Funny isnt it when you are not watching your weight how they become unimportant.!!

So will be joining you all afresh tomorrow, after finding out the damage!! eek. (probably will be in a stinking mood at work once I know. :D:D)

Deb x

Hi Everyone

Long long time no speak!! :eek:

Hope you are all well and doing better than me. I have been absent so long, I have popped on from time to time just to have a quick catch up but been very remise in not posting. Sorry!

Well, news on me, been very busy at work with proposed move of the business which looks like its all fallen through! :sigh:, having to do the work of lady whos retired as well as my own, so megga busy there.

Eating and dieting wise... well what can I say! I have been a real pig and now am paying the price of it (although have enjoyed the food. LOL).

Time now to knuckle under, and get back to counting those points, and getting some encouragement from my fellow WW'ers! :)

Starting tomorrow, after braving the scales. Been avoiding them for ages. Funny isnt it when you are not watching your weight how they become unimportant.!!

So will be joining you all afresh tomorrow, after finding out the damage!! eek. (probably will be in a stinking mood at work once I know. :D:D)

Deb x

Great to see you back Deb :D:D:D

Lacey..xx :)

Thanks, its nice to be back, but also sad in a way as I need to loose some weight that I have put back on. :eek:

Got on the scales this morning and recorded my starting weight. (still in shock about that :D).

Got my grub planned for the day, so hopefully all will go well and I dont throw a wobbly on my first official day. !

Better update my tracker as thats way out of date now.

Going to see how go over the next few days, and if I can keep my motivation by going it alone, if not then will re-join a class.

I know what I need to do (should do by now anyway :eek:).

Roll on lunchtime as I am HUNGRY !! :D

Deb x

Welcome Back !!

*HUGS*

Welcome back hun. I am seriously considering joining you. Don't "need" to lose a lot, just "want" to lose about 10 lbs.

Afternoon all.

thanks for lovely messages of encouragement, and best wishes. :)

All going ok so far, I have 19 points a day to play with, and although its only 2 days in am managing to eat well and within my points.

Will be making some adjustments to lower pointed things (eg: yogurts) when go shopping tomorrow as am using some things up at moment.

Got my trusty old database out (its worth its weight in gold :D) and writing it all down so, touch wood first few days am in the groove!

I have got 12 weeks till go a way on holiday, if I can loose a stone for then will be over the moon, and i wont need any new clothes. LOL

All best

Deb x

Back