Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Getting back into it

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by craftylucyloo, 7 July 2010 Social URL.

1. craftylucyloo

craftylucyloo Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7.5lb(4.3%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well at Christmas I reached my interim target. Now I have put back a stone on!! I have not been able to go to the groups for various reasons. 1. My dh worked away a lot the first half of the year and 2. I had a joke of a consultant who ran me out of town then ran me out of that town as he took over more and more groups - don't even go there lol. Okay so there is another group relatively close by so I thought I'd better get myself back. My frind has been doing the Harcombe diet and I tried phase 1 and it didn't work :(. So I am getting back into this forum and all the yummy recipes. Really hoping to find lots of support and encouragement as this weight seems to be sticking like glue. :sigh:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. RubyMoss

RubyMoss Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10.9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1.1lb(0.66%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Best of luck with your slimming world journey! I hope it's as successful for you as it is for everyone else here on the forums!

xxxx

4. Meli

Meli Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st11.6lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Welcome back and Good Luck!

5. craftylucyloo

craftylucyloo Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7.5lb(4.3%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thank you both! x

6. zombiecakes

zombiecakes Will be slinky!

Start Weight:
    14st12lb
    Current Weight:
    13st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(11.06%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers Pro Points
    You know that the diet works, so just go along to this new class and hopefully it will knock your head into the right place :) Good luck!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.