Getting back on track....

Hi everyone!!! :D

I've fallen off the bandwagon once too many times and have gone from eating very little to bingeing on a daily basis. I've actually realised this time that I can't eat so little as it messes me up EVERY time.

So I decided on Thursday that I need to make a change. I've kept off 29.5lbs from when I first started losing weight last summer...but I've also put on a great deal which I'd rather shed! I was on the SW plan but this time I've decided that for now I'm not going to follow a particular plan, I'm just reducing my calories. I'm not going to set anything ridiculous like 800 or even 1200 calories because I will just fall off the bandwagon again and end up eating masses of junk food on a daily basis (The Big Tasty is officially my weakness :sigh:)

I also joined a gym 2 days ago and it's conveniently £15 a month and 5 minutes from my house.... I guess it gives me more of a reason to feel guilty if I don't go! I've joined for 2 main reasons , Firstly I used to love going to the gym so I've just reintroduced it into my life. Secondly it means I can eat more ;)

Now I've got loads of weight to lose but right now my goal is to have lost 1 stone by Christmas. I know I can do it. And my overall goal? Well to be able to wear a bodycon dress and not worry about "the stomach"!

Thanks for reading this ,I know it's not exactly the most juicy of posts, but it's my 2 cents

xxxxx

Welcome truehoneybuns to MiniMins:welcome2:

It is an excellent post as it shows you have put a lot of thought and planning into your weight loss journey and you sound very motivated.

We have a healthy eating forum here and you might like to start a diary there to keep you focused and on track and it will also give other members a place to stop by and say hello and lend their support.

The link is below.

Healthy Eating Forum - MiniMins.com - Weight Loss Support Forum

Your post here would be an excellent introduction on your diary:)

Welcome and good luck with your weight loss.

Thanks Irene & Chesca! I've started a diary in the diary section lol it's more of a daily rant but heyy at least I'm getting everything off my chest :D

xx

Back