Getting back on track....

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by truehoneybuns, 13 November 2010 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. truehoneybuns

truehoneybuns Member

Start Weight:
    16st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(9.36%)
    Hi everyone!!! :D

I've fallen off the bandwagon once too many times and have gone from eating very little to bingeing on a daily basis. I've actually realised this time that I can't eat so little as it messes me up EVERY time.

So I decided on Thursday that I need to make a change. I've kept off 29.5lbs from when I first started losing weight last summer...but I've also put on a great deal which I'd rather shed! I was on the SW plan but this time I've decided that for now I'm not going to follow a particular plan, I'm just reducing my calories. I'm not going to set anything ridiculous like 800 or even 1200 calories because I will just fall off the bandwagon again and end up eating masses of junk food on a daily basis (The Big Tasty is officially my weakness :sigh:)

I also joined a gym 2 days ago and it's conveniently £15 a month and 5 minutes from my house.... I guess it gives me more of a reason to feel guilty if I don't go! I've joined for 2 main reasons , Firstly I used to love going to the gym so I've just reintroduced it into my life. Secondly it means I can eat more ;)

Now I've got loads of weight to lose but right now my goal is to have lost 1 stone by Christmas. I know I can do it. And my overall goal? Well to be able to wear a bodycon dress and not worry about "the stomach"!

Thanks for reading this ,I know it's not exactly the most juicy of posts, but it's my 2 cents

xxxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(6.75%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Welcome truehoneybuns to MiniMins:welcome2:

It is an excellent post as it shows you have put a lot of thought and planning into your weight loss journey and you sound very motivated.

We have a healthy eating forum here and you might like to start a diary there to keep you focused and on track and it will also give other members a place to stop by and say hello and lend their support.

The link is below.

Healthy Eating Forum - MiniMins.com - Weight Loss Support Forum

Your post here would be an excellent introduction on your diary:)

4. Kenco

Kenco Gold Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    Hello and welcome:).Good luck.

5. 16to10

16to10 Now Maintaining :)

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    8st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st1lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(30.25%)
    Diet:
    Was on Cambridge Diet
    Welcome and good luck with your weight loss.

6. truehoneybuns

truehoneybuns Member

Start Weight:
    16st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(9.36%)
    Thank you all :)
    Good luck you to aswel!!
    x

7. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. You could start a diary thread and let us know how you are doing each day. Good luck

Irene xx

8. Chesca

Chesca Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(11.07%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hello, welcome and good luck!! x x

9. truehoneybuns

truehoneybuns Member

Start Weight:
    16st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(9.36%)
    Thanks Irene & Chesca! I've started a diary in the diary section lol it's more of a daily rant but heyy at least I'm getting everything off my chest :D

xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.