Getting Back to it!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Marti, 7 April 2008 Social URL.

1. Marti

Marti Let's attack this fat!

Weight Watchers
    Hi Fellow Weight Watchers,

- I'm Marti, I joined WW in July 2006 to shed weight for my wedding in September 2007. During that time I lost 51lbs & went from 16st12.5 to 13st3.5 clothes dropped from 22/24 to 14. Although I wasn't anywhere near goal I felt fantastic!
    After my honeymoon I returned to classes with a 9.5lb gain tried to get back on track but was like treading water :rolleyes: ! Eventually went back to classes after xmas & new year with 14lb gain (weighed 14.9!!! :cry:) Again tried kick start & lost 6.5lbs then put on, then lost, then on (You know the story! :sigh:)
    So haven't been to class now since 26th Feb & have decided enough is enough AM GOING TO GET BACK ON TRACK! Going to class tomorrow night but have totally got back on track today.
    Have posted a few questions on the LT forum; for a few weeks I thought that would be the answer I was looking for but WW works for me so I'm sticking with it - Look forward to posting all my weight losses and hearing from you all xxx :)
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Pleased to see how well you did before so you should have no problem getting rid of the rest of the pounds

Irene xx
  4. Laurie

Laurie MM addict

Slim and Save
    aww good luck how's you get on at class?x
  5. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

You are sooo not alone in the whole 'lost weight...gained weight...lost weight...gained weight' battle, but you've totally done the right thing getting back on track now before you lose control of it.

I hope you're meeting went ok!? Look forward to seeing how you get on :)
  6. Minnie64

Minnie64 Think thin

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    well done for getting back on track.
    Good luck honey
  7. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers
  8. Gemma1986

Gemma1986 Im just me!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Well done for your looses before,get back to it hun,you no it can be done x
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.