1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Getting bigger and stressed out!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weekly Weigh In' started by Sazzipops, 2 November 2010 Social URL.

1. Sazzipops

Sazzipops Member

Day 1 begins in the morning.

Gave up SW a long time ago and gave WW a try!! Can't get my head around it and have been kidding myself for the past 8 weeks that I'm on a diet. A see food and eat diet maybe!!

I have my old SW books in front of me for encouragement and also some skinny photos!!

Can you guys please let me know any good tips to give me a good start?

Not long til Christmas :)

Cheers folks
    Sarah xx
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lass321

lass321 Gold Member

Slimming World - at home
    Haven't done sw or ww so can't give you tips - but sending you my support. You can do it - just watch the pounds drop off!!
  4. Sazzipops

Sazzipops Member

Cheers for yr support!! Thunk I've just lost 3 lbs chasing the daddy of all spiders out of my room!! Xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.