getting bored... help!

Discussion in 'Orlistat (Xenical)' started by clairewannabslim2010, 21 July 2010 Social URL.

1. clairewannabslim2010

clairewannabslim2010 Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st3lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(14.12%)
    Diet:
    xenical, low fat.
    hi, i seriously need some inspiration, 3 stone down now and getting very bored! ive gone from a size 22-24 in trousers to a 16-18 and from a 20-22 to a 14-16 tops, but still feel as fat as day 1, and ive got 4 weeks till hubbys rnr n said to myself id try to get to the 4 stone mark b4 then but recently ive eaten anything with chocolate and high in carbs, still taking my tabs but no bad affect to tell me off so i need some inspiration to get back on bored or il be back to square 1 in 4 weeks if i carry on! was thinkin of setting myself a very strick eating plan, cereal for breakfast, a ww soup & muller light for lunch, and a ww ready meal with veg & a ww desert from pudding what do u think??
    just doing my asda shop online and trying to avoid nice things but hard whe uve got a 5 yr old! x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. KittyBling

KittyBling Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(14.22%)
    Diet:
    Every Other Day Diet
    Have you tried calorie counting just for a change and to shake things up. This is what I do when I get a bit fed up, I use My Fitness Pal and it just adds a bit of extra interest and stimulates the motivation. Good luck!

KB

4. Kes

Kes Gold Member

Start Weight:
    232lb
    Current Weight:
    179.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    140lb
    Lost(%):
    52.2lb(22.5%)
    Diet:
    was on Slim Fast but changed to Slimming world and Xenical
    i am feeling the same (so look out for my responses on my thinspiration thread...)

its so hard at the min. (esp for me) im eating anything bad in site (although small... but still bad)
    i just have to get back in focus...

would you like to buddy up and email???

5. clairewannabslim2010

clairewannabslim2010 Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st3lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(14.12%)
    Diet:
    xenical, low fat.
    yes that sounds like a fantastic idea! il pm u my email address x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.