getting bored... help!

hi, i seriously need some inspiration, 3 stone down now and getting very bored! ive gone from a size 22-24 in trousers to a 16-18 and from a 20-22 to a 14-16 tops, but still feel as fat as day 1, and ive got 4 weeks till hubbys rnr n said to myself id try to get to the 4 stone mark b4 then but recently ive eaten anything with chocolate and high in carbs, still taking my tabs but no bad affect to tell me off so i need some inspiration to get back on bored or il be back to square 1 in 4 weeks if i carry on! was thinkin of setting myself a very strick eating plan, cereal for breakfast, a ww soup & muller light for lunch, and a ww ready meal with veg & a ww desert from pudding what do u think??
just doing my asda shop online and trying to avoid nice things but hard whe uve got a 5 yr old! x

Have you tried calorie counting just for a change and to shake things up. This is what I do when I get a bit fed up, I use My Fitness Pal and it just adds a bit of extra interest and stimulates the motivation. Good luck!

KB

i am feeling the same (so look out for my responses on my thinspiration thread...)

its so hard at the min. (esp for me) im eating anything bad in site (although small... but still bad)
i just have to get back in focus...

would you like to buddy up and email???

Back