Getting bored :-(

emem2323

I have been doing SW diet (green days only as I am vegetarian) on and off for years now and I know it works and allows you to eat so much, but for whatever reason I have a great 1st week, then drift off back into over synning and weight gain!! :confused:. I have been to groups in the past but again stopped going after a few weeks. I have now moved to an
area where there are no SW groups and so I am now on my own.

Anyone else felt like this with SW? Any ideas?

Shall I change diets or stick to what I know?

I just cant seem to get past the first few weeks in any diet plan :confused:.

Maybe I am destined to be this size forever xxx

Ps. Feeling quite sorry for myself today-need a good kick up the butt!!:sigh:

Check out the green thread(in recipe section) for inspiration and maybe get the new magazine when it's out? ?

I only do green too.. its easy to eat the same each day !!! maybe do a bit of meal planning and start writing everything down. Try some new things and increase

Check out some inspiring slimming world journey videos and get motivated again! !

You can do it hun :)

Start a diary too .. helps with support as your doing it at home

Hope that helps xxx

Thanks for that :)

I didn't realise there was a section here dedicated to green day recipes :)

I ll keep going xxx

I know how u feel Hun. I joined sw feb last year and did well to start but then since November have been exactly as u describe. All good intentions then losing it half way through the week, gaining weight then losing it only to put on again the next week cuz I lose the plot.
Luckily I have a fab consultant who never let me give up and over the last 3 weeks I have lost 5lb and am now only 2lb away from my 2.5stone award.
Only u can turn this around u need to find your motivation/inspiration again. For me I found the prob was always eating the same things and it had got boring, I now make an effort to mix things up and try new things and am rediscovering my love for sw.

Totally agree that variety is key I have made some lovely sw recipes in my first two weeks (third time around ?) tonight was cottage cheese, coriander, mint, lemon grass, chilli blitz and baked on salmon. (Recipe said chicken but had salmon to use so did that) and was lush. Burmese curry, amazing, chicken katsu curry also lush, harrissa chicken, chicken and lemon grass burgers both delicious. Loads of things to do and they don't feel diety at all!!

Can be hard as a vegetarian but the ladies on the thread are gery creative lol I tend to eat the same thing everyday which can make it seem like hard work! !

Check it out hun x

Back