Getting my act together.

It's a very vague rule of thumb but when I went the other week for my meal I used the tracker on the ww website to get the ppv's. Just put harvester into the search bar and up they come but not everything is listed. I've never known point to go up either but giving them a ring won't hurt if you have any questions hun xx

That's fantastic!!! Just checked and all the pro points where there! Even the salad bar so I can be safe in the knowledge that the scoop of honey mustard dressing can be counted....

I know I keep thinking I have put something down wrong!! God imagine the diet where the more weight you lose the more you can eat!!!

I know I would be a size 8 in no time! Glad I could help, enjoy your lunch :) xx

Lunch was lovely. I had the chicken breast with rice, peas and sour cream. I did have a small amount of salad dressing with 0pp salad from the cart. I have worked it out to 18pp but going to count 20 just to be safe.
I phoned weight watchers they where unsure what was going on, they state I need 51pp I should have been on 52 last week! So they talked me through resetting the weight table from scratch and low and behold it now says 51pp. So I lost 7lb and insanely gained 2pp. Mind my average is 38 pp a day.
So goodies packed for tonight, I have lots of nuts to put those points up. Just hoping it's busy so I don't feel to tired x

That's technology for you but bonus on the extra points! Lunch sounds tasty and I don't blame you playing it safe all those extra points add up quick when we misjudge things. Another day on plan, you've got this nailed xx

Just home from my 5th night shift. I was suppose to be in for another today but it was overtime that has been cancelled. So a long weekend off. Looking forward to doing some cooking.
I have been thinking of exercise. I have not partaken of any since I left school and gym was not compulsory. I was wondering what would be the best way to start slowly?? Thought maybe water aerobics or something like that??

Just home from my 5th night shift. I was suppose to be in for another today but it was overtime that has been cancelled. So a long weekend off. Looking forward to doing some cooking. I have been thinking of exercise. I have not partaken of any since I left school and gym was not compulsory. I was wondering what would be the best way to start slowly?? Thought maybe water aerobics or something like that??

I never ever do exercise! I'm doing the 7 minutes for 7 months app at the moment to ease me into it! it literally takes like 10 minutes out of your day! could give that a go? x

Aqua fit is a really nice way of exercising I would definitely recommend it

Sent from my HTC One using MiniMins.com mobile app

I bought myself a vibrapower disc and multigym both of which are great but forking out for all that before you know what exercise you'll enjoy and stick to isn't wise (my oh wanted the multigym and hasn't used it once!) there's loads of DVDs you can do at home and cost a few quid on AMA zon, there's plain and simple walking obviously or you can do that at home too. I do Leslie sansone walking vids on YouTube and they're quite fun but aqua aerobics is what I want to do along with swimming when I'm brave enough to be seen in a swimsuit in public lol xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Checked out Leslie samsone that looks so do able!!! I will do the aqua aerobics but as I live in the middle of no where it's a trek to the pool, so that's not an option daily. I also hate wearing a swimsuit in public, but I am hoping that I am the heaviest anyone will see now. So it can only get better.
Looking for 7 minutes in 7 months, can see lots of the 7 minutes apps not sure what to download. Again 7 minutes seems very do-able.
Feeling very lazy after just a few hours sleep. Will be nice to not have to work tonight now. X

Enjoy a relaxing night hun you deserve it after doing nights. Leslie doesn't annoy me like some of the instructors can and it's a great way to get started. Two miles is still enough to get me red faced and sweaty so it obviously works and no worrying about the weather which was always my excuse not to go and do anything lol xx

Checked out Leslie samsone that looks so do able!!! I will do the aqua aerobics but as I live in the middle of no where it's a trek to the pool, so that's not an option daily. I also hate wearing a swimsuit in public, but I am hoping that I am the heaviest anyone will see now. So it can only get better. Looking for 7 minutes in 7 months, can see lots of the 7 minutes apps not sure what to download. Again 7 minutes seems very do-able. Feeling very lazy after just a few hours sleep. Will be nice to not have to work tonight now. X

it's so easy to fit in! this is the one I use! literally just finished doing it now, hehe!
image-3320712506.jpg

Today has been a funny old day, so tired and so hungry! But it's not hunger it's just the need to eat.

Breakfast bowl of oats so simple 6pp this was 7am
I then slept till 11.30,
2nd breakfast toast 5pp
Lurpak 3pp

Lunch at 3pm
Bagel x 2!!! 12pp
Pastrami 3pp
Mayo 3pp
Gherkin 0pp
Mustard 0pp

Dinner 7pm
Chicken breast stuffed with garlic and herb Philly wrapped in Parma ham 8pp
Mushrooms dry fried with garlic 0pp
New potatoes 5pp
Green beans 0pp

Total 45pp!! And I still don't feel full. Not sure if it's because I had an early breakfast I have 6 pp left. I know you are meant to eat all your points and maybe it's just me settling into the diet but I norm have about 15-20 points left at this point.

I have had a lovely day, went out with friends for lunch, went to a tapas bar. I tried my best to guess what the best dishes where but to be honest I am sure it was all cooked in oil. It was yummy and I also had 2 large glasses of white wine. I am bit going to attempt to point the meal, I would not know where to start. But I did only have a 2 pp smoothie for breakfast and a bowl of chunky veg soup 0pp for dinner. I did get a bit panicky but kept dating this is a marathon and not a race, and just enjoyed x
So using up all my pro points for the day all 51 of them, but going to keep my weeklies for a cheeky glass of wine over the weekend x

That's the right way of looking at it Bea, you can't be so strict you don't enjoy yourself. The weight didn't go on overnight so it won't come off that quickly either. The main thing is you were thinking about what you were eating because before if you're like me it wouldn't have entered your head to attempt counting it xx

God no I would have been the one who even if I felt full I would have hated to see plates go back with food on!!! I would have cleaned every plate then mopped the oil up with bread! I know it's not been my best day, but I am mega pleased with myself. I have a busy weekend planned mainly eating out! I should have done this when my son was young and I rarely had a night out! Hindsight hey x

Back