Getting my body back - vegetarian EE

Over 7 hours sleep in a row - woke up at 4 for a feed - perfect as have meeting at work about going back and want to look alive for it x :)

Tuesday
B porridge heb, blueberries, banana choc shot (1)
L cheese and salad sandwich hea and heb lightest Mayo and onion marmalade (2.5)
D Mexican veg with haloumi, quorn pieces with quinoa and bulgar wheat hea and (5)
Snacks butternut squash and cheese hea, grapes, strawberries
Syns 8.5

image-143879440.jpg Dinner - yum x

Good day, visited work and agreed part time hours for next year which will help with two little ones so very happy. Also had lots of compliments on weight loss which was very nice and on missing me and the work I do. Need to try and tidy house tonight, because I have been going to sleep each evening not keeping up with housework at all xx

Last edited:
Wednesday

Had a sneaky look at scales and looking at a massive gain :( which so may need to review my diet next weekend as although had a bad weekend doesn't seem to deserve the scale of the gain, but tomorrow is a new day so will see but think I need to shake it up a bit and do a bit more planning.

B porridge heb, grated pear and apple, honey (1)
L salad leaves, cucumber, tomatoes, pickled onions, egg mayo, pickle (2.5) quinoa and bulgar wheat
D quorn chilli with aubergine, courgette, onion, celery, passata, tomato purée with quinoa and bulgar wheat cheese hea
Syns 3.5 so far

View attachment 168970

Lunch.

image-4141907797.jpg

Dinner.

My partner is off to Barbados for 10 days early tomorrow morning, for work - alright for some, so will be a busy few days looking after the little ones

Wednesday

Had a sneaky look at scales and looking at a massive gain :( which so may need to review my diet next weekend as although had a bad weekend doesn't seem to deserve the scale of the gain, but tomorrow is a new day so will see but think I need to shake it up a bit and do a bit more planning.

B porridge heb, grated pear and apple, honey (1)
L salad leaves, cucumber, tomatoes, pickled onions, egg mayo, pickle (2.5) quinoa and bulgar wheat
D quorn chilli with aubergine, courgette, onion, celery, passata, tomato purée with quinoa and bulgar wheat cheese hea
Syns 3.5 so far

Planning is key, I think thats whats had me off the rails too. I got lazy with planning on top of having to do usual day stuff.

Lets get planning, back on plan 100% and shift this lbs

Thursday
B overnight oats Heb mixed berries
L quorn lasagna (7)
D Mexican quorn mince with pasta and cheese hea
Snacks 1 finger kit Kat (3) 3 kale crisps (1.5) 1/2 banana

Syns 11.5

Up since 4 and feeling it. Bad wi this morning and done some planning for the week to have better wi next week

Thursday
B overnight oats Heb mixed berries
L quorn lasagna (7)
D Mexican quorn mince with pasta and cheese hea
Snacks 1 finger kit Kat (3) 3 kale crisps (1.5) 1/2 banana

Syns 11.5

Up since 4 and feeling it. Bad wi this morning and done some planning for the week to have better wi next week

Hope you manage to get an early night and some good sleep too.

Planning is key

Hope you manage to get an early night and some good sleep too. Planning is key
Fell asleep at 8 so not to bad, she woke at 11 and then Baz got up to go away at 4, then rang me at 4.30 as he had taken our sons passport, Neve woke just before 5 then finished feeding at 5.44 and then my son heard me close the door and he got up - one of those mornings. Have a brief plan done will finish it and put it on here to help me stick to it. How about you?

Did you make the Mexican quorn mince yourself or is this a new product?
Hi, yes made it with the Quorn mince. Is over half veg and syn free which is good. Bad planning though as went to play area at a pub for lunch and the best thing to eat was quorn lasagna so have eaten quorn mince and pasta twice today!! How is your week going?

Fell asleep at 8 so not to bad, she woke at 11 and then Baz got up to go away at 4, then rang me at 4.30 as he had taken our sons passport, Neve woke just before 5 then finished feeding at 5.44 and then my son heard me close the door and he got up - one of those mornings. Have a brief plan done will finish it and put it on here to help me stick to it. How about you?

I really love your daughters name...so beautiful.

sounds like you guys had a long feed....Malita was good last night did two feeds.

hubby off to exotic soils...lol...lucky him

Back on plan today although somehow not full heartedly....but need to try save myself from a gain.

Hi, yes made it with the Quorn mince. Is over half veg and syn free which is good. Bad planning though as went to play area at a pub for lunch and the best thing to eat was quorn lasagna so have eaten quorn mince and pasta twice today!! How is your week going?

I love quorn mince that much that it wouldn't really bother me haha.

Ok, was away at the weekend & eat terrible. 1/2 pound on at WI tonight, so happy with that. Thanks for asking.

I really love your daughters name...so beautiful. sounds like you guys had a long feed....Malita was good last night did two feeds. hubby off to exotic soils...lol...lucky him Back on plan today although somehow not full heartedly....but need to try save myself from a gain.
Thanks it suits her. Malta is a lovely name, sounds very pretty and is different without being too different if you know what I mean?
I know lucky for him but my son has been really user with him being away. Last year he had to come back after 4 days as a player got injured and he had to accompany him but don't think that will happen again.
It looked like a good day food wise for you so even if not full hearted on the right track - tomorrow is another day x

I love quorn mince that much that it wouldn't really bother me haha. Ok, was away at the weekend & eat terrible. 1/2 pound on at WI tonight, so happy with that. Thanks for asking.
That's good, I liked your fajitas wraps - may be stealing that idea!

Friday

Second day up at 4 so food at odd times again

B overnight oats heb mixed berries
L bfree wrap heb salad leaves, goats cheese hea lightest Mayo (1)
D Mexican quorn with pasta and cheese hea.

Snacks pear, Apple, 2 light baby bel part hea and I am having a choc dessert later (18)

Syns 19!!

Saturday B overnight oats heb, mixed berries L baked potato, cheese hea, onion chutney (2), butter(4) salad and spinach D oven baked quorn meatballs hea, peppers, courgette, aubergine and passata with quinoa and bulgar wheat Snacks - Apple and pear, choc bar 7 Syns 13

Last edited:
Sunday
Loved the f1 but another appalling night with just over 3 h sleep - me and the children having a pj day but not a good Mother's Day.
B French fried bread, banana and strawberry heb
L meatballs and quinoa etc as yesterday
D choc desert (18) with a bath (will also have a roast veg salad)
Snacks pear
Syns 18

Add 12 more Syns - 6 for a glass of cava and 6 for 2 chocolates- back on it tomorrow and will try and low syn till Thursday x

Back