Getting my body back - vegetarian EE

Thursday
B porridge with pear and strawberry Honey (1)
L pasta with asparagus and sugarsnap with quorn hotdogs (3) cheese hea x2
D aubergine and cauliflower Laska with egg noodles (3) for the sauce

Snacks Apple, olives (2) and cheese hea
Syns 9

No chocolate today - def motivated after the loss. My partner had the day off work today was really nice having the help with the children especially after another not great night.

4 pound off over two weeks, not fully deserved food wise. Think the activity of looking after the children, breastfeeding and pushing the double buggy around a zoo and up and down hills may have helped. Reached a healthy BMI which I am really pleased about. Helping to motivate me for the next 7lb - I never thought 9st 7lb was achievable but now it is in sight x

Well done on your loss

Friday

A generally bad day yesterday wasn't coping with lack of sleep and two children and mad at myself for not coping when I'm not even working at the moment. Woken up in a much better mood despite a lack of sleep, going to start taking some vitamins as think my hormones not balanced at the mo.

B porridge, banana and honey (1)
L pasta as previous two days hea X1.5
D Sw sweet pot curry and rice
Snacks cheese on toast hea/heb onion marmalade (2) chocolate (18) decided I needed chocolate last night - self sabotage
Syns 21

Saturday
B porridge Heb with grated apple and pear, honey (1)
L quorn turkey burger, cheese hea, wholemeal roll Heb. Light mayo and red onion marmalade (2)
D quorn meatballs Moroccan style with black beans, sweet potato, broccoli, onion, passata, garlic, (2) for sauce including honey and dried apricots
No snacks so far
Syns 5

Been to a children's party was really good and my partner had half s day off so good to have the family time x

Forgot to add quinoa with meatballs to serve

image-2122298585.jpg

Race time - had another 4am wake up but now children settled playing and the F1 on. Start of the cricket season today so my partner will be full on working now with mad hours - hope everyone has a lovely Sunday:)

Sunday
B porridge heb, strawberries honey (1)
L ploughman - cheese hea, egg mayo (.5) salad leaves, pickled onion, Apple, tomato, cucumber, pepper, bread 1/4 heb
D Moroccan meatballs (2) with quinoa
Snacks pops (4.5) gingerbread man (7) pizza from sons plate (5) banana

Syns 20

Too many Syns again, struggling with lack of sleep - hopefully a better night tonight and I will feel more on plan tomorrow. Having a visit from my sons preschool tomorrow so a bit of tidying tonight, then he starts preschool on Tuesday- he is growing up.

Monday
B good old spicy porridge with strawberry, banana and choc shot (1.5). I really need to start mixing it up a bit!!
L Moroccan meat balls with quinoa (2)

Think it will be gnocchi with veg for tea, likely to be 4 Syns for gnocchi and 2 for the sauce.

Snacks Apple, grapes, mango, cheese
Syns approx 9.5

Monday
B good old spicy porridge with strawberry, banana and choc shot (1.5). I really need to start mixing it up a bit!!
L Moroccan meat balls with quinoa (2)

Think it will be gnocchi with veg for tea, likely to be 4 Syns for gnocchi and 2 for the sauce.

Snacks Apple, grapes, mango, cheese
Syns approx 9.5

spicy porridge? how did you do that?

spicy porridge? how did you do that?
When I cook it I add cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg (sometimes ground cloves). I am not a big fan of cinnamon but my partner loves it I prefer it more ginger in taste. I put quite a lot in as the porridge seems to be able to handle it :)

When I cook it I add cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg (sometimes ground cloves). I am not a big fan of cinnamon but my partner loves it I prefer it more ginger in taste. I put quite a lot in as the porridge seems to be able to handle it :)

I love cinnamon so normally i soak my oats overnight with it and it catches the flavour better when I cook in the morning.

Ginner I am not a fan off, but will try the nutmeg together with cardamon for a spicy taste...

I love cinnamon so normally i soak my oats overnight with it and it catches the flavour better when I cook in the morning. Ginner I am not a fan off, but will try the nutmeg together with cardamon for a spicy taste...
sounds good. I don't soak my oats overnight for porridge but think I will try that to get them spicier. You have given me an idea though, I might add ginger to my overnight oats tomorrow as need a change from porridge :)

Tuesday
B porridge banana, strawberry honey (1)
L left over gnocchi and veg (5) cheese hea
D baked pot, cheese hea, mixed veg with black beans in chopped tomatoes and tomato purée. Raw thin cut veg and ranch sauce (4)
No snacks today - been non stop
Syns 10

Son started pre school today and all went well. Exhausted this afternoon and had a couple of tantrums with his friends who were also tired so fun but noisy. Little one has a cold, she had a good night with only one wake up so thought she was finally cutting down on the feeding a bit but then refused all good today and drunk me dry bless her.

sounds good. I don't soak my oats overnight for porridge but think I will try that to get them spicier. You have given me an idea though, I might add ginger to my overnight oats tomorrow as need a change from porridge :)

Soaking over night helps with the flavour but also it cooks quicker when making porridge

Tuesday
B porridge banana, strawberry honey (1)
L left over gnocchi and veg (5) cheese hea
D baked pot, cheese hea, mixed veg with black beans in chopped tomatoes and tomato purée. Raw thin cut veg and ranch sauce (4)
No snacks today - been non stop
Syns 10

Son started pre school today and all went well. Exhausted this afternoon and had a couple of tantrums with his friends who were also tired so fun but noisy. Little one has a cold, she had a good night with only one wake up so thought she was finally cutting down on the feeding a bit but then refused all good today and drunk me dry bless her.

Malita is back to waking 2/3 times a night. I am putting it down to her cold so when it clears hope the nights get easier.

With the cold she not really interested in food and drinking me dry too..

Malita is back to waking 2/3 times a night. I am putting it down to her cold so when it clears hope the nights get easier. With the cold she not really interested in food and drinking me dry too..
I am on my third feed this evening - it is 9.30 and I started putting her down at 6. Usually she may have a little top up at 11 ish but really not a happy bunny tonight x

Poor little one had a very bad night, bless her. It set me off wanting to eat everything this morning - used my hea, heb and 6 Syns before 9 - could eat everything in sight. Have just done my daily squats and feeling a lot better think I have turned it around - we will see. Fed having more hea's today as have fed all night

Back