Getting my body back - vegetarian EE

Yeah a lot..thank you

It's actually an MSc in Business Administration by doing this I hope to get into the job market through internships along the way.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Yeah a lot..thank you It's actually an MSc in Business Administration by doing this I hope to get into the job market through internships along the way. Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com
that sounds really useful and a really good way to get into the job market x

Plan today is same as yesterday's food but with more salad at lunch and blue cheese Mayo with the wedges as my hea and lightest Mayo. If time preparing a squash and beetroot salad with a goats cheese dressing for tomorrow or to go with the aubergine bake - adapted from Denis Cotter, will update snacks and syns later :)

Tuesday as previous post with chocolate (7) and banana as a snack. Other Syns honey (1) lightest Mayo (1)
Total Syns 9

Also my positive for the day bought a size 12 skirt in Asda today and is on the larger size, it is a relaxed style skirt but in my head still looking at size 16 so shocked when it was slightly big (8)

Also my positive for the day bought a size 12 skirt in Asda today and is on the larger size, it is a relaxed style skirt but in my head still looking at size 16 so shocked when it was slightly big (8)

That's amazing well done!!

That must have been a wonderful feeling. I am sure you walked out of Asda with a big grin.

Can't wait to shop size 12, don't remember ever wearing that size

Thanks girls, think the dresses I am wearing are at least 5 years old so that must be last time I was near this size - it is definitely true head takes a while to catch up. Really hoping to have a loss tomorrow and see a 9 on the scales.

Wednesday
B muesli hen, yoghurt, strawberries and banana (usually I take food off my sons plate this time he ate half my breakfast!!)
L lentils and quinoa with purple sprouting broccoli and blue cheese (hea)
D squash, beetroot and spinach salad with goats cheese sauce, inc chilli, cumin, balsamic vinegar, garlic, natural fat free yoghurt.

No snacks so far or syns so will update later.

Pic of lunch

image-175817564.jpg

Snacks kit Kat 5.5, pancake 6
Syns 11.5

Dinner would have been lovely but the goats
Cheese sauce just tasted of garlic - that is all I can taste now.

image-161824875.jpg

Never did ask... If it's not to personal. Why vegetarian?

I decided at uni so about 18 years ago, I was never a big fan of meat or fish but was eating it out of convenience, wasn't easy to eat out being veggie etc. I did have an understanding of the ethical issues and that had some influence on it but I also truly believe some people need meat in their diet. So I decided to take a stand and deal with the inconvenience (ie told myself to get a grip).
My parents and two brothers are now vegetarians although my mum and one brother eat fish. My partner also is now the same and only eats fish (was sick of my meals being nicer than his) my children will eat meat and can make their own decision

Mmmm the goats cheese sauce sounds good - will have to give it a try (maybe will less garlic though?) x
Yes have had to bin it today, all I could taste was garlic all night - made me feel ill. It was 100gr goats cheese, two tablespoons of Greek yoghurt (I used fat free and more than that) then I used one clove of garlic. The original recipe uses 2 tablespoons of olive oil which I left out. You then just use a bit of water to thin it out if you want. I whizzed it up with a blending stick x

Thursday
B porridge heb, grated apple and pear, honey (1)
L lentils, quinoa, egg, butternut squash and beetroot roasted, lightest Mayo (1) goats cheese hea
D chilli made of Quorn pieces, red kidney beans, tinned tomatoes, tomato purée, onion and garlic. Served with sweet pot wedges and refined beans
Snacks 1/2 piece of cheese on toast 1/2 hea and (2.5), popcorn (4) chocolate (4)
Syns 12.5

Lost 2lb and finally in the 9st bracket. A quarter of my body weight has gone in 6 months :) feel like I will be back in work as a new person.

Chilled out with the children today :)

In the 9s!

Well done, you must be feeling really good and so you should.

How far off your target if you have one?

Target is 9st 7. So 5lb to go. Then will see what happens, i will stay on plan. I think that when I am back to work it will be more difficult, so want to stick to a weight that is maintainable long term x

I hope I do as well as you. You make it seem achievable.

Yeah good to stick to the plan to maintain healthy eating and control off the syn side off life

My goal in 10s but wouldn't mind 9.7 by the end of the year

Back