Getting my body back - vegetarian EE

Thankyou both woke up feeling better this morning, am a bit sniffy but that is nothing x hope everyone is having a good long weekend x

Sunday
Reached the grand old age of 38 today - I only feel about 20 but coping with growing years. Celebrated with the family yesterday so aiming to be mainly on plan today.

B fresh fruit banana, mango, melon and Apple
L (on the run) salad leaves Quorn Turkey burger, pickled egg and onions, Brie hea onion marmalade and lightest Mayo (2.5)
Aiming for Mexican wrap for tea

Snacks chocolate (6) have a small bottle of champagne for later so that will take me over Syns but will update later

Happy birthday!

Happy Birthday! I can see why lunch yesterday was so yummy.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Had Mexican for tea. No Syns.
But more chocolate (10) and a mini bottle of champagne for supper so well over Syns again. Looks like I am not alone this weekend x

Monday

Plan for food for the day
B yoghurt and banana
L wrap with grated courgette or carrot and cheese
D Mexican as yesterday
Will update later

Weather looks great but lo has been screaming for no reason and Sebby wants to have a rest today which is not like him so think it will be a quiet one and get some paints and crafts out

Had Mexican for tea. No Syns.
But more chocolate (10) and a mini bottle of champagne for supper so well over Syns again. Looks like I am not alone this weekend x

Birthdays need to be enjoyed

One of those days..
In the middle of painting with Sebby Neve screams awake from her nap I go and get her and Sebby comes up painted his face legs and arms in red paint!!
Come down stairs after a bath for Sebby to find the freezer is defrosting and can't seem to fix it - think it will turn out to be an expensive day - I have turned to chocolate x

One of those days.. In the middle of painting with Sebby Neve screams awake from her nap I go and get her and Sebby comes up painted his face legs and arms in red paint!! Come down stairs after a bath for Sebby to find the freezer is defrosting and can't seem to fix it - think it will turn out to be an expensive day - I have turned to chocolate x

Wow sounds like an interesting day, I think you deserve the chocolate x

One of those days..
In the middle of painting with Sebby Neve screams awake from her nap I go and get her and Sebby comes up painted his face legs and arms in red paint!!
Come down stairs after a bath for Sebby to find the freezer is defrosting and can't seem to fix it - think it will turn out to be an expensive day - I have turned to chocolate x

Sounds like it's one thing after another.

When appliance don't work you know it's going to cost

If chocolate was what you needed it's cool,

Tuesday
Apart from a 4.30 start to the day it has been lovely. Managed to find a new fridge freezer and it will arrive tomorrow.

B porridge mixed berries honey (1)
L Sw sweet pot curry and couscous
D chilli and brown rice. Quorn, onion, courgette, aubergine, kidney beans, tomato purée, tinned tomatoes cheese hea
Snacks Quorn Turkey burger, cheese hea 1/2 bfree wrap (2.5), banana

Syns 3.5
Food has mainly been eating what is in the freezer today but low syn after the weekend

Tuesday
Apart from a 4.30 start to the day it has been lovely. Managed to find a new fridge freezer and it will arrive tomorrow.

B porridge mixed berries honey (1)
L Sw sweet pot curry and couscous
D chilli and brown rice. Quorn, onion, courgette, aubergine, kidney beans, tomato purée, tinned tomatoes cheese hea
Snacks Quorn Turkey burger, cheese hea 1/2 bfree wrap (2.5), banana

Syns 3.5
Food has mainly been eating what is in the freezer today but low syn after the weekend

4:30 that's one crazy start to the day.

Hope you manage and early one tonight.

Very low syn day you've had that will help balance things out after bday

5 this morning and only one wake up so much more refreshed x

Been trying to find those quorn turkey burgers for ages! Are they nice? X
Hi, I think you can only get them from Iceland, I found them through reading another thread. I quite like them (prefer the quarter pounders but they are not free) could have a bit more flavour but I usually put cheese on top with pepper and chilli flakes which helps. They are good if you want a snack, protein and no Syns - always good as a veggie x

I always thought the quorn turkey burgers you mention were the southern fried ones, (just realised they are not free tho). Will have to look in Iceland next time I'm in.
I thought the same when I first read about them, they look like the 'beef' burgers but pale x

Back